recomp or full blown cut after m1db bulk cycle...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
debating on recomping then cut after my run is over. pretty set on running e/c/lx for my cut but not sure how to incorporate a recomp or if its worth it....currently 183lbs with 17%bf, would like 170lbs with 10-12% bf...just looking for feedback, i dont have a certain time frame nor do i care about being fully cut by summer..

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
debating on recomping then cut after my run is over. pretty set on running e/c/lx for my cut but not sure how to incorporate a recomp or if its worth it....currently 183lbs with 17%bf, would like 170lbs with 10-12% bf...just looking for feedback, i dont have a certain time frame nor do i care about being fully cut by summer..

If i were you id cut to 14% and then start recomping from there. To get your goal you need to drop 11 pounds of straight fat. Dropping to 14% should be easy enough without muscle loss. After that it gets harder to keep it so the extra calories on gym days will be useful.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the reply, ive got a killer cut plan with finaflex products in the works.....