how to build a huge chest...vid - AnabolicMinds.com

how to build a huge chest...vid

  1. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,439
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    how to build a huge chest...vid


    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  2. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460193

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Reminds me of a story I don't wanna tell! So gnarly. ....It almost looks like the spotter gave a f'd up lift off and the bencher didn't have his hands on the bar and it got dropped on him. Regardless i think the spotter fukd up not paying more attention just as much or more then the bencher did Iono what.
  3. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Not good form, and the spotter must hate that guy. "Oh yeah you are so buff, here put a couple more plates on it you can do it."
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Reminds me of a story I don't wanna tell! So gnarly. ....It almost looks like the spotter gave a f'd up lift off and the bencher didn't have his hands on the bar and it got dropped on him. Regardless i think the spotter fukd up not paying more attention just as much or more then the bencher did Iono what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Not good form, and the spotter must hate that guy. "Oh yeah you are so buff, here put a couple more plates on it you can do it."
    You guys critique it. I just laugh my ass off. That was hilarious. lol
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460193

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Should be titled, "how I broke my collar bone and crushed my windpipe!"
  6. New Member
    matt8483's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    18225

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

    You guys critique it. I just laugh my ass off. That was hilarious. lol
    Lol. Me too. That was hilarious. I feel bad for the dude, but the shat was funny.
  7. Advanced Member
    evandem27's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    4689

    Reputation

    Lol it's call... "suicide grip" for a reason!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  8. New Member
    Milspec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Man, I don't know whats funnier, the bench press fail videos OR the projectile-vomit-while-squatting videos. Or the "I'm gonna piss my pants" while I squat videos. LOL
  9. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milspec View Post
    Man, I don't know whats funnier, the bench press fail videos OR the projectile-vomit-while-squatting videos. Or the "I'm gonna piss my pants" while I squat videos. LOL
    Or the " I crapped my pants while benching" video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1DTVIUx5qM
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. huge chest problems
    By Duceduce23 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. best way to build chest?
    By iwinulose2981 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in