26 y/o with extremly low Test level.

patrick69101

Awards
So I have been tired lately as well as loss of libido. Basically have no interest in sex :( which sucks royally. Well went to the doctor because of it and wanted to do a blood test so I did. Came back a week later only to find out that I have a test level of 12. Yeah only 12. WTF What is the best option for me. He is talking about doing another blood test and sperm test. And possiblity start a TRT treatment. Little scared here. I good shape and fit. Have taking prohormones in the past, Just got done with a cycle of superdrol and finished it with a pct of torem. Got the blood test done after the pct of torem. Wish my sex drive was like when i was on my cycle of sustanon. It was freakin awesome. Any thoughts

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
how many cycle of PH/real gear cycles have you run? with how much time inbetween?

do you use the same PCT after each cycle?

have you ever done bloods before this time?

how high was your estrogen?

man if i was you i would run a super PCT with nolva and clomid, 40/150 20/150 20/100 20/50 plus 2 natty test boosters. see what happens, dont think it will hurt you. I would def hold off on starting TRT, really give it some time for your body to get back into working order. IMO people are too quick to jump on TRT, especially after just coming off a SD run, i mean just cause your test is low and your suppressed doesnt mean its not coming back. it just might take 6 months or a year... im not expert just my 2 cents

patrick69101

Awards
I appeciate you advise. Pry about 4 cycles of Pros. Spread out of the course of 3 1/2 years. About 7-8 months in between. And always have had some sort of pct mainly rui-products tamox and clomid together. But last one I took torem after Phreak cycle. Only time I felt great is when I did my one real AAS cycle. Which was Andropen 275 x2 a week for 10 weeks and 5 weeks of winstrol. Took HCG and Arimadex for PCT. Came off good and kept gains. Never did blood test before. But that cycle was about a year ago.