stand up comedians

whodey41

Awards
Anyone know of any good ones? Some of my favorites are Aziz Ansari, Anthony Jeselnick, and Louis fo

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
George Carlin,Jimmy Carr,Lewis black,Jeff Dunham ,Dennis Leary.Much more :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite right now is Russel Peters. Watch his stand up Red White and Brown.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ron White, Katt Williams, Dave Chapelle (not sure if does alot of stand-up), Bernie Mac (R.I.P.), and Richard Pryor AKA the king of comedy (R.I.P.)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
George Carlin, The Amazing Johnathan, Christopher Titus, Lewis Black, Sam Kinison, Gabriel Iglesias, Daniel Tosh... to name a few.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bruce Bruce!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Dane Cook

Mitch Hedberg was my favorite. He left us too soon.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I watched a special on Bernie Mac last night, pretty sad. That dude was hilarious and seemed to be a good dude. Would it be a stretch throwing him up there next to Pryor and Murphy? I think not....

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I watched a special on Bernie Mac last night, pretty sad. That dude was hilarious and seemed to be a good dude. Would it be a stretch throwing him up there next to Pryor and Murphy? I think not....

Yea i saw a little bit of it, "we was so po', we had bought a 3 piece suit, i wore the pants, my brother wore the coat, and my sister wore the vest" haha

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys named alot of good ones

Donald Glover is really good

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
George Carlin, The Amazing Johnathan, Christopher Titus, Lewis Black, Sam Kinison, Gabriel Iglesias, Daniel Tosh... to name a few.
Good list....I hate to add this one name, but Sinbad is funny as hell. My wife and I watched a recent special he did, I was friggin pissing. Especially if you are 35 years and older, he is great

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rogan cracks me when he makes fun the UFC guys during a fight with his commentary out of nowhere and it's like , did he jus say that?! Lol
haha yeah i love listening to rogan.....his podcast the joe rogan experience has become a staple of mine

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good list....I hate to add this one name, but Sinbad is funny as hell. My wife and I watched a recent special he did, I was friggin pissing. Especially if you are 35 years and older, he is great
yea he is really funny its hard to be funny and not crude but he pulls it off flawlessly