Fight Night! You vs. Arnold (now)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think you could beat present day Arnold Schwarzenegger in a street fight?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I doubt Arnold has been in a street fight in his life and if he has I doubt there were many of them. But since anything goes in a street fight a man that size would get the louisville slugger to the knees just in case he does know how to throw;-)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i think mikeg pretty much topped it right there lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think Arnold has had much combat training outside of what he needed for hollywood stuff... Not saying I'd pick a fight with him, but I don't think he'd be any more dangerous than your average "bigger guy."

ManBeast

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly don't think Arnold has had much combat training outside of what he needed for hollywood stuff... Not saying I'd pick a fight with him, but I don't think he'd be any more dangerous than your average "bigger guy."

ManBeast
Honestly though, since it's present day I don't even think he would qualify as a "bigger guy" nowadays.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Now Stallone on the other hand may be a different story. He's trained as a fighter , trains like a fighter, still jacked and is prolly not an old man that you'd wanna fuk with today let alone in his youth.

Stallone eats Arnold's lunch in a brawl

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Stallone, Statham, Li, I wouldnt' f*ck with those guys if you paid me...

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I just realized it said Arnold now not young Arnold. Please I'd break his hip lol

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Yeah, Stallone, Statham, Li, I wouldnt' f*ck with those guys if you paid me...

ManBeast
Your right about statham 100 percent. Dudes in impressive shape and not to mention was an olympic athlete. Isn't he smashing that blonde broad from the latest transformers movie?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hell no, i'm not a fighter, i'm a f*cker! (ladies only in that regard).

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
hell no, i'm not a fighter, i'm a f*cker! (ladies only in that regard).

ManBeast
Drink Fuk Fight! ........ Well maybe when I was younger. Now it's mostly fuking so that's a good thing lol