Hmm , was watching MTV
- 02-11-2003, 05:19 PM
- 02-14-2003, 01:42 AM
I also noticed how much muscle mass he has recently put on, Im thinking he did a mild cycle of Anabolic Steroids, but I could be wrong.
may the force be with you
02-14-2003, 02:15 AM
02-14-2003, 03:40 AM
02-14-2003, 03:52 AM
He claims he just ate tons and worked out for 3 months.Originally posted by labrad
Yup, anyone see Edward Norton in American History X. Great movie btw.
He does look like a big scary nazi dude in that movie though.
02-14-2003, 09:47 AM
I believe Ed Norton just ate and lifted, he was big, but he wasn't that big... LL has a much different look to him, although LL has always been pretty swole up, as they say.
02-15-2003, 03:08 AM
Look at Matthew McConahaugh (sp?) In Reign of Fire - he was on SNL a few weeks ago and he was like 1/2 the size! Maybe it was all camera work...
Similar Forum Threads
- By thesinner in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2007, 08:54 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:59 PM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2003, 05:18 PM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM