Anybody Play Hold 'Em?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
A lot of my friends back home are really into Hold 'Em now. And watching Celeberty Poker is just so fucking entertaining :thumbsup: . I've never actually played, but I feel like I'm already good at it and I could win some money, maybe even have a second job here... :hammer: I know there's a bunch of online sites that host tournaments, both with fake money and real money. Do you guys know of any good ones?

NILE

Awards
I have been playing for about 3 months and all I can say is that It's fucking addicting. I have not played online yet but watch it on tv and get together with some bros and play. There's Nothing like having a killer hand and saying **** it I'm ALL IN lol.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
poker party has a good site.. I have played there a few times

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We have boys nigth every Sunday. Play some poker drink some beer and have a cigar I love it

Kraziplaya

Awards
Ive played on pacificpoker and pokerstars... i have made $500 on one hand and lost 400 in one nite....its a tough game that takes plenty of patience and knowledge...good luck to ya...play on the low limit tables at first to get an idea...

size

Awards
  • Established
I have played for years. Over the time, I have made large amounts of money and lost large amounts of money. Truly learning and knowing how to play makes a tremendous difference in your winning abilities.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'll be having the inaugural Sunday Texas Hold 'Em tourney at the apt. this weekend. Should be a good time. :thumbsup:

Sunday my apartment... Next year the '05 WSOP! Mark my words. :cool:

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
About eight of us meet once a month for a Friday night game. One of my buddies has a real hold 'em table and we usually play from about 9pm to well past 2am :)

If you play low stakes, it can be a great time and a good excuse to get out of the house for a night. The last thing you want is to see a good friend lose a ton of money.

Oh yeah, we drink plenty of beer too.

I have yet to play online.....I'm afraid it could be addicting.

Gumbo

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
The plan is to win enough money in the next few weeks to buy some IGF-1 for PCT.

Wish me luck! :lol: