Anybody Play Hold 'Em?

1. Anybody Play Hold 'Em?

A lot of my friends back home are really into Hold 'Em now. And watching Celeberty Poker is just so ****ing entertaining . I've never actually played, but I feel like I'm already good at it and I could win some money, maybe even have a second job here... I know there's a bunch of online sites that host tournaments, both with fake money and real money. Do you guys know of any good ones?

2. I have been playing for about 3 months and all I can say is that It's ****ing addicting. I have not played online yet but watch it on tv and get together with some bros and play. There's Nothing like having a killer hand and saying **** it I'm ALL IN lol.
    •   

3. poker party has a good site.. I have played there a few times

4. We have boys nigth every Sunday. Play some poker drink some beer and have a cigar I love it

5. Ive played on pacificpoker and pokerstars... i have made $500 on one hand and lost 400 in one nite....its a tough game that takes plenty of patience and knowledge...good luck to ya...play on the low limit tables at first to get an idea...
    •   

6. www.pokerroom.com is pretty decent too.. yes its very addicting
    PharmD

7. I have played for years. Over the time, I have made large amounts of money and lost large amounts of money. Truly learning and knowing how to play makes a tremendous difference in your winning abilities.

8. I'll be having the inaugural Sunday Texas Hold 'Em tourney at the apt. this weekend. Should be a good time.

Sunday my apartment... Next year the '05 WSOP! Mark my words.

9. About eight of us meet once a month for a Friday night game. One of my buddies has a real hold 'em table and we usually play from about 9pm to well past 2am

If you play low stakes, it can be a great time and a good excuse to get out of the house for a night. The last thing you want is to see a good friend lose a ton of money.

Oh yeah, we drink plenty of beer too.

I have yet to play online.....I'm afraid it could be addicting.

Gumbo

10. The plan is to win enough money in the next few weeks to buy some IGF-1 for PCT.

Wish me luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody played with Elite Labs Ostanish?
    By JoeySon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. texas hold'em
    By phatmike0704 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 02:29 AM
  3. Does anybody know were to get a hold of a propper PCT
    By One and Only in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 09:46 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:01 AM
  5. Anybody here play computer games online?
    By Mason in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:19 PM