15 pounds of pure intimidation!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heh... maybe not, but it's still a cool new toy. Lookout leauge night, no more house eqipment for this mofo! :D

ManBeast

Attachments

LittleChina

Awards
LOL Nice balls ManBeast!

I thought you had to be at least 40 years-old before you get to join a bowling league, oh and you have to smoke or drink one or the other.

I wish I had balls like that! :) 15 pounds is pretty heavy, but I assume with your iron pumping you can handle a ball that heavy.

PS sorry for all the ball references.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heh... maybe not, but it's still a cool new toy. Lookout leauge night, no more house eqipment for this mofo! :D

ManBeast
I am recovering from a bowling accident from 3 weeks ago...I dislocated my middle finger....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ouch man! Up until this last wednesday, I had my own method of bowling a lane ball.. and I could break 100 (barely) with a bit of regularity. I started working on a proper approach and release with my buddy, and managed to put up a 127 with a house ball, unfortuantely the night before I had strained a joint in my ring finger so by the end of wed night I was feelin it something fierce. Here it is saturday and I'm still feeling it a bit.
How exactly did you manage to dislocate your middle finger bro?

ManBeast

knox

Awards
  • Established
i hadn't bowled for roughly 4 years. went with some friends one night and bowled a 225. i'll never bowl again.