Peyton Hillis? Focking Raw

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What's your thoughts on Hillis? Raw? Un-Raw?

EDIT: Since we have dudes like Rugger who don't know what "Raw" means, it means good, or talented at what he/she does.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Bro, why are you such an immature dumbass? "Raw"= Great, Good, Talented at what he/she does.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He's nothing special. He's an average RB by NFL standards IMO. One semi-breakthrough year in 2010 doesn't make a great career. He might be better down the road but his attitude seemed awful this year. Hillis thinks he's better than he really is. 3.6 yards per carry won't keep you on the starting lineup much longer.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro, why are you such an immature dumbass? "Raw"= Great, Good, Talented at what he/she does.

Immature? riiiight.

Do me a favor go back up and reread your original post "peyton Hillis? Focking raw"

By the way your posting in the wrong forum, BRO.

Med check for the troll please

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
He's nothing special. He's an average RB by NFL standards IMO. One semi-breakthrough year in 2010 doesn't make a great career. He might be better down the road but his attitude seemed awful this year. Hillis thinks he's better than he really is. 3.6 yards per carry won't keep you on the starting lineup much longer.
Yea, true, true, he does have a slight chip on his shoulder, another dude that has kinda dissapointed me is Chris Johnson, he averages like 4.0 yards per carry this past year.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Immature? riiiight.

Do me a favor go back up and reread your original post "peyton Hillis? Focking raw"

By the way your posting in the wrong forum, BRO.

Med check for the troll please
Ha, immature? No, what's immature is posting that same thing "Wtf are you talking about?" 4 times, then adding a "huh?" for your 5th post, though i see you deleted them all, nice move, and i believe football does fall in the "general" category boss. You're in no postion to be calling someone a "troll", when you post the same thing over and over and over on a thread for no apparent reason, check yourself.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ha, immature? No, what's immature is posting that same thing "Wtf are you talking about?" 4 times, then adding a "huh?" for your 5th post, though i see you deleted them all, nice move, and i believe football does fall in the "general" category boss. You're in no postion to be calling someone a "troll", when you post the same thing over and over and over on a thread for no apparent reason, check yourself.

It did that cause I was posting with my phone, kept giving me parse errors or something like that, didnt know it did that til just now. But I guess us immature 42 year olds need to check ourselves or something.

Yes football could fit here, but it might fit better here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/sports-talk/

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
It did that cause I was posting with my phone, kept giving me parse errors or something like that, didnt know it did that til just now. But I guess us immature 42 year olds need to check ourselves or something.

Yes football could fit here, but it might fit better here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/sports-talk/

Well i thought you were being ignorant, posting that **** four times, so my bad i guess. :saroll:

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just so we understand each other, when you refer to an athlete as raw your talking about his talent as unpolished talent not if hes talented or not.

In other words Cam Newton came into the league with raw talent that needed to be coached.
Robert Griffin is a raw talent that needs good coaching to make it a the NFL level
Alot WRs who come into the NFL are considered raw talents, that need help with route running and how to deal with press coverage.

Un-raw isnt a word, at least I dont think it is. Do you see what Im saying, thats part of the other reason I didnt understand what you were saying.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this^^^^^^ hopefully he gets a better agent

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
this^^^^^^ hopefully he gets a better agent
I don't know who his agent is but he got him on the cover Madden NFL '12 so he should keep the agent. He wanted Adrian Peterson dollars after one solid season, which is a poor investment. He screwed himself more than anything with his attitude and questions about his toughness, which may or may not be valid but that's the nature of the beast when you miss that many games on a contract year.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
personally i think he's a poor man's mike alstott, just have him keep him big and have him be a beast fullback