Training programme

jgyarnold

Awards
Hi, a lot of you guys pics on here are pretty impressive. I train hard but my body doesn't seem to change at all. I get stronger but no visual change. Can anyone post me a training programme to follow. Thanks

jgyarnold

Awards
I eat and eat and eat. Also have serious mass supp. Nothing happenening. Can u help?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I eat and eat and eat. Also have serious mass supp. Nothing happenening. Can u help?
Hmm. You would have to outline your diet now. At least macros. And perhaps current training split.

jgyarnold

Awards
I train 4-5 times a week. An hour a time. To failure,

I have one shake a day, which contains 1250 calories, 54g protein. Then I will have a small breakfast. Two tins of tuna during the day and when I get home in the evening I will have a meal then later on I will have jacket potato and fish.

I am 13st 11lb. I am big and strong but been the same for a year or so now.

Have you if it any traing programmes you can e mail me or training tips? Even a diet programme.

whodey41

Awards
That looks like your getting maybe 2500 calories. To grow you need to eat, shoot for around 3500, see if you start gaining, if not up your cals. Add some more food, instead of just eating 2 cans of tuna.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would depend on goals.

If you want to be bigger you should eat more. I would add another meal either some fruit and almonds.
If you are tryin to lose make that protein shake one that has less over all calories. Keep the protein the same though as you aren't really getting that much.

For example i take in around 3 chicken breasts, a shake (50g protein) 3 cups of rice, a fatty meat towards the night with veggies. And a protein pudding before bed. I'm maintaining now. When cutting I would up my protein to around six chicken breasts a day and just veggies.

Now if you wanna get stronger just eat as much as you want.

Training wise depending on the amount of training you have and if you want to get stronger and how. Many people use west side barbell. Or wendler 5-3-1. Both those focus on getting strong in the lower rep ranges. If physique enhancement is all you want then you can just progressively try to up the reps or weight. Take a week or so off every 8-12 weeks.
Sleep as much as possible.

whodey41

Awards
Chicken, beef all the supps you need. Once you have a solid diet then worry about the supps.