My friend is crazy (story of steroid abuse in the stupidest degree)

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My friend is crazy (story of steroid abuse in the stupidest degree)

I have a friend that is absolutely out of his mind. No matter how much information I give him, no matter how much Ive tried to gently 'preach' that what he is doing is terrible for his body and that he's going to hurt himself in the long run, he continues to cycle and cycle steroids in an insanse effort to get big. He dosent eat right, he works out one or two days a week, and he's been on steroids for the past 30 weeks (yes, 30 weeks!!!) and hasnt gained a pound. His first 15 weeks were 600mg test cyp/ 600mg deca, the past 15 weeks have been 600mg test cyp. Now he is planning on another 8 weeks of Dbol with no time off inbetween.

Ive tried to stress the importance of proper PCT to him, but he really dosent care. Ive tried to show him the importance of proper leg training and good form, as he didnt know how to do squats until about 8 weeks ago. He still does his most of his workout on cybex machines. Ive tried to explain that partying too hard while on androgens is a big no no, and he uses coke and drinks heavily at least once a week. Im at a loss. Ive given up. Ill guess Ill just wait for his liver to explode and then go visit him in the hospital.

Too bad, he's really a decent guy. Just dumb as hell, I guess.

BV

BV

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Your friend sounds like a major league ass. This is the one thing called "freedom of choice" which I love myself, and it's his right to take that, but he has to accept the consequences and better not be bitching later on when he completely crashes after a 30 week cycle of test cyp with absolutely NO post cycle treatment. I don't see how people can even put an ounce of blame on steroids, when is it ever the steroid's fault? The blame goes on the ignorance, arrogance, and disillusion of the select warped users. Watch your friend have a huge crash, and later write about and speak out how steroids ruined his life and how its the steroids fault........."nope dumb ass its your fault, all your fault"!

I keep hearing these stories of this classic character "I want all the gains, but can't be bothered with actual work and dedication, and am fickel" short cut guys who has absolutey no dedication in their bodies, who look for short cuts which isn't bad by nature, but even with those short cuts they are too lazy and to weak willed to simply take advantage of all of this knowledge. If your friend is on gear he should be making the best of it, working out 2 days a week on gear? Hell one of the huge pluses is the fact of quick recovery time, and he doesn't take advantage of that.

Reminds me of a very extremely overweight person who thinks by taking a fat burner pill that they are "doing something" and they then expect the world at their feet and everything to go right for them. From the sound of it it seems he doesn't know **** about training or nutrition, his diet must be HORRIBLE. He doesn't "like" free weights? And prefers to use a machine? Why because it's "easier". Doesn't he want to be big? Oh yeah he wants to get big without doing any work and the machine feels easier, and easy is always good, right? Hell short cuts can work, taking 'roids before your "genetic" limit can be a success story if you chose the best possibly choices during that time.

He doesn't have the eye of the tiger, he doesn't have the will, and he obviously doesn't have the mindset and intelligence to want to achieve. Stubborness and laziness, not a good combo. This is also a great example of how Steroids alone will get you no where. When you are on a cycle you should push yourself even further and take advantage of that, they in essence allow you to work harder. If you don't "like" to or plan to work hard, then don't expect much and don't blame anyone.

PS. Why is your friend still cycling when he hasn't gained 1 lb of muscle even? Is he simply addicted to the feeling?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

And what bugs me most is that he is wasting perfectly good gear.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

PS. Why is your friend still cycling when he hasn't gained 1 lb of muscle even? Is he simply addicted to the feeling?
    I have no clue. He'll come in and brag to me that he ate 3 Big Macs, trying to impress me with his caloric intake. Its really sad. I went to the gym with him - on test for 20 weeks he couldnt even benchpress his own bodyweight.

I think he's afraid to come off. He's going to end up weaker and smaller than when he started.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

He's sooo going to be hating life when he comes off. Makes me shudder to think of it!

.< current size of your freind's nuts.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    And what bugs me most is that he is wasting perfectly good gear.
    True!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

It bugs me that he is going abuse dbol, There are some people out there like me, that have no sources for that stuff that would love to get some and use it properly, and then there is your buddie who is just going to waste it... What a waste...
  8. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

having obviously done zero research, i'd bet he's spending a ****load of money on it also....
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.79%

I know he's a friend and all, but natural selection will most likely take care of this problem.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I have no clue. He'll come in and brag to me that he ate 3 Big Macs, trying to impress me with his caloric intake. Its really sad. I went to the gym with him - on test for 20 weeks he couldnt even benchpress his own bodyweight.

I think he's afraid to come off. He's going to end up weaker and smaller than when he started.
    I don't think there is any hope for your friend at all. He is stubborn, ill informed, and probably arrogant, and that won't change.

He is asking for whatever he gets. And yes I agree the waste of perfectly good gear is indeed sad. I may shed a tear tonight. Without cycling it at all its almost like his body has adapted and the gear has less of an "effect" even dispite **** crap training/diet. Damn when he gets off he is going to CRASH HARD!

PS. I didn't know that people bragged about eating 3 big macs.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.32%

its impossible for him not to gain a single pound on test cyp and deca....come on.

is the gear fake?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.03%

Now, if he ate 3 double whoppers, I'd be impressed..
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Now, if he ate 3 double whoppers, I'd be impressed..
    Hell yeah those are HUGE!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop

is the gear fake?
    Seems very possible.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.03%

Quote Originally Posted by LittleChina
    Hell yeah those are HUGE!
    I've done it, sad to say.. I'm eating my 2nd Angus bacon & cheese as I type this.. I love bulking!!
  16. Get big or die trying
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

Hopefully for his sake it is fake gear.
  17. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Hopefully for his sake it is fake gear.
    lol
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

its impossible for him not to gain a single pound on test cyp and deca....come on.

is the gear fake?
    He did bulk up noticeably on test and deca. However, since starting test only lost about 10lbs and hasnt made any gains. Now he's going on DBol because he thinks he should be huge by now.

I've done it, sad to say.. I'm eating my 2nd Angus bacon & cheese as I type this.. I love bulking!!
    I should talk, Ive been eating pizza all day!

BV
  19. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.08%

He dosent eat right, he works out one or two days a week, and he's been on steroids for the past 30 weeks (yes, 30 weeks!!!) and hasnt gained a pound. His first 15 weeks were 600mg test cyp/ 600mg deca, the past 15 weeks have been 600mg test cyp.
    !!!!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

He did bulk up noticeably on test and deca. However, since starting test only lost about 10lbs and hasnt made any gains. Now he's going on DBol because he thinks he should be huge by now.

I should talk, Ive been eating pizza all day!

BV
    tell him not to waste that dbol and just give it to me I can put it to use... !!!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Ive tried to help him as much as I could. He dosent care. Its like he's caught in this crazy roid frenzy. If he'd just work out 3 days a week and up his calories, he'd grow. but, no, more juice is the answer. Its sad.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

Ive tried to help him as much as I could. He dosent care. Its like he's caught in this crazy roid frenzy. If he'd just work out 3 days a week and up his calories, he'd grow. but, no, more juice is the answer. Its sad.
    like i said before, I sit here wishing I could get Dbol, when people like him are the reason I can't!! I'm sorry about your friend, some people have to learn the hard way..
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Well, today he mentioned he could feel his strength picking up. His first week of DBol after nearly 30 weeks of test and test/deca. I told him to get some Milk Thistle. He really is going to feel like CRAP after his gear runs out...with no PCT planned.

(BV hangs his head in both sorrow and disgust)

BV
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

yikes!

hes gonna be sorry when hes done with this cycle
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Not to bring up an old thread, but just to close it out...

I talked to a mutual friend today who knew what my one buddy was doing, I guess now he's smaller than when he started and can't even bench 200lbs. And now has given up on lifting because 'nothing he tried worked'

The fool. I hope he didnt do any long term damage.

BV
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1208lv
    like i said before, I sit here wishing I could get Dbol, when people like him are the reason I can't!! I'm sorry about your friend, some people have to learn the hard way..
    Hmmmm, your 3rd post in this thread saying that can't find dbol anywhere. Anybody else find this fishy?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.71%

Hey B.V.

Might want to get your buddy a bra, just in time for Christmas! 'Tis the season.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Hmmmm, your 3rd post in this thread saying that can't find dbol anywhere. Anybody else find this fishy?
    He's just being so suttle about it. Don't worry, a scammer will pick up on him.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.09%

Not to bring up an old thread, but just to close it out...

I talked to a mutual friend today who knew what my one buddy was doing, I guess now he's smaller than when he started and can't even bench 200lbs. And now has given up on lifting because 'nothing he tried worked'

The fool. I hope he didnt do any long term damage.

BV
    He needs to realize it takes years of hard work....

And whatever u do dont tell him about synthol, lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

BigV....just think of it as natural selection....if he's that stupid, what is the world losing?
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.74%

I seriously cannot believe after all that he cant bench 200,

that has to be misinfo,
    i could look at some, as a matter of fact i saw some a-drol at the pharmacy, and then went and set a bench pr, 205, so i know hes full a crap if he actually did 30 weeks.,......OMG 30 weeks

hey 205 is good, right?
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Bro seriously Im not making this up...unless his **** was fake or he was full of ****...

12 weeks test/deca
    then he took like 3 weeks off
    14 weeks test
    And then 4 weeks of D-bol

He did get quite a bit bigger on the test/deca cycle, I worked out with him a few times and his max then was about 225. Before I went to the gym with him, he would work out entirely on machines, didnt even know how to squat properly.

He's a faily big dude, too - 6'2 - 6'3 220#

Its just sad...never gave a thought to eating or proper training, just wanted that magic pill like so many others.

BV
  33. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%

his max was 225 when he weighed 220? yeah man, that dude had no business on that **** until he built up some kind of strong base for lifting...
    and that reason aside; i dont think anyone should be running 30 week cycles lol; PCT or not
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Yean it was ridiculous...Ive got a 6'2 140lb 100% ecto hardgainer friend who puts up more weight than he does/did.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%

sounds pretty strong to me, I cant lift that much either :-P
    hey one positive- his nuts would of shrunkin to nothing meaning no future generations of this dumbass.

man, if I had roids- Id so maximise it- dumb girlfriend has a connection- but she doesnt want me to be any bigger- so she wont get it for me- but im tyring ot convince her brother- fingers crossed.

whats weird about this story- is I had a friend who took some super roids and his skinny ass grew some huge arms- seriouslly it looks like he-man arms on a gumbi figurine- with these weird mix-mash muscle strands where his shoulders met his chest- looks gross- anyway he kept his gains and he eats like a girl.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My friend bought a bottle of TOKYO TREN?
    By cylince in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:57 AM
  2. so my friend is an idiot(need help with his pct)
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
  3. Winstrol info....my friend is retarted
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 06:26 PM
  4. I think my SERM is FAKE...SIGNS OF GYNO
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. My friend is an idiot