Get Your Popcorn and Bibles Ready....

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Brady VS. Tebow Nation....

Will Tommy Boy Throw for 316 Yards in Honor of Tim Tebow? Will Denver be the first ever NFL Cinderella Story...Uhm No They won't Wake up and realize that Tebow will not win this next game IN New England...The fun is over. Get your Popcorn and Bibles Ready!! It's going to be the most-watched playoff game in history for sure....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk why he doesnt audible when he sees the safeties come down in the box. play action quick slant for a TD easy. every time they lined up in a certain formation against pitt, troy p. would come down in the box.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
idk why he doesnt audible when he sees the safeties come down in the box. play action quick slant for a TD easy. every time they lined up in a certain formation against pitt, troy p. would come down in the box.
Maybe they haven't taught him that yet. Remember, they are "grooming" him into a real NFL QB they are trying to keep things simple for him at this point.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patriots taking it to the Broncos.Not much of a game so far.New Orleans @ San Francisco was entertaining,though.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm Very interesting p.o.v. I'm a Tebow Role Model fan but not a Tebow QB fan. I just think that he's a positive figure but honestly I'm a Pats fan. So it's hard not to enjoy that game. I just want Brady and the Branch Bunch to win another ring!

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm Very interesting p.o.v. I'm a Tebow Role Model fan but not a Tebow QB fan. I just think that he's a positive figure but honestly I'm a Pats fan. So it's hard not to enjoy that game. I just want Brady and the Branch Bunch to win another ring!
Agreed about Tebow.I like what he does off the field and he seems like a genuinely nice guy,I just wonder if he is following the scriptures of his religion.Him and the Broncos knocked my Steelers out,so now I am just pulling for a really good matchup in the Superbowl and an exciting game.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed about Tebow.I like what he does off the field and he seems like a genuinely nice guy,I just wonder if he is following the scriptures of his religion.Him and the Broncos knocked my Steelers out,so now I am just pulling for a really good matchup in the Superbowl and an exciting game.
That's the weird thing about that game(the Steelers vs Broncos) They totally disrespected the kid and played SOFT all over the place leaving the seams WIDE open thinking he can't complete a 10-15 yd pass. Come on. Any QB in the NFL can hit a wide open WR down the field 10 yards even TEBOW! Bad move...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 1
General Chat 3