Won't believe what I found inside my stepmill

FBB_Suzanne

FBB_Suzanne

Awards
I do 20 min on the stepmill twice a week on my off day. So yesterday I climbed on and started and heard thu-thud thu-thud thu-thud. WTF? It was fine on Friday. My first thought was holy **** if my stepmill has a problem there is no USAs for me

Chase printed the manual out and when he got home we opened up the side and to our surprise..a Cuz!!! One of the dogs cuz toy had gotten inside. We have no idea how. Maybe rebounded off the wall and hit it just right that it would go in above the top step. Such a relief be seriously how the hell did it get in there?!

Proves even the dogs don't think I should do cardio!

Beyond the mystery of the Cuz in the stepmill is how the hell did Krieger or Wookie open door going from house to garage. We were taking Christmas tree out so we confined them to the laundry area. We were at the side of the house by the garage and they they are in the garage. The door was shut so not only would he have to pull the handle down he would have had to pull the door inward to get out.

stepmill cuz.jpgkrieger and cuz.jpg

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL, gotta love the doggies. At first I thought you were going to find a hamster or something.

FBB_Suzanne

FBB_Suzanne

Awards
LOL, gotta love the doggies. At first I thought you were going to find a hamster or something.
LOL could have been! we found a squirrel in our fireplace a few years ago. We had quite to ordeal trying to get him out so we could have a fire on Thanksgiving. Got loose in the house crazy stuff. Wish we had a video cam to catch the action

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL could have been! we found a squirrel in our fireplace a few years ago. We had quite to ordeal trying to get him out so we could have a fire on Thanksgiving. Got loose in the house crazy stuff. Wish we had a video cam to catch the action
Rodents are tricky like that. I had a hamster get lose once and ended up in the dryer. It made a sound just like the one you described, which is why I mentioned it. The ending, unfortunately, was not as happy :(