Road Rage--->Roid Rage

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Angry Road Rage--->Roid Rage

It seems there's a new epidemic in America: People cannot ****ing drive .

2 days in a row now, I almost had to beat somebody's face in. I'll be the first to admit, I drive fast. I basically drive for sport, but gracefully, and never do I put anybody else's life in danger.

So yesterday, I'm doing 60 around a curve, nobody in front of me or behind me for a good distance. I'm in the far left lane taking a left curve, there's an open middle lane and right lane. I see an SUV making a right out of a parking lot onto my road, thinking to myself "there's no way that he will come into my lane". Sure enough the ******* pulls across 2 open lanes and into my lane, right in front of me, doing about 10mph. I slam on my brakes, go from 60-0 in nothing flat, and still come <6 inches from the bastard. Needless to say, I'm pissed. Heart is beating out of my chest, adrenaline pumping, I pull up along side of him, laying on my horn. I see some 300lb+ fat piece of **** driving and his friend in the passenger seat. I'm wearing a sleeveless, screaming obsenities at the top of my lungs, and of course they won't put the window down. So he turned left, and I went straight, and that was that.

Then just today, on the same road, but on a different spot, there's another curve that I always take fast. This is a right curve, I'm in the right (inside) lane, and ahead of me there's a Mustang eating up the curve too. So I jump on it, only doing about 65 but accelerating into the curve(I've taken it over 80 before, but only with nobody else on the road). I'm about to pass a new Eclipse (with an exhaust ), who's in the middle lane. I'm already going faster than he is, and accelerating, and right as I reach his back bumper, he throws his turn signal on and moves into my lane very aggressively. Lucky for me I'm ****ing paranoid that someone's gonna hit me whenever I drive, I see this happening and have to hit the brakes pretty ****ing hard so this guy doesn't side swipe me. This is a pretty sharp curve too, and hitting the brakes that hard, I felt my rear end start to fish tail. So I catch this guy at the light and pull behind him, laying on my horn again. I'm leaning out my window screaming at the guy, in a blind fury. "You ****ing *******... Are you ****ing stupid?... I dare you to get the **** out of the car..." This is at a red light with a bunch of cars around. So we go, pull up to the next light, which is red, I pull next to him, he's on my right, both of our windows are down. I take off my seatbelt, basically stand up and lean across the passenger seat and out the window. I see the look on the guys face go from a cocky son of a bitch, to a scared little ***** when he sees the size of me and how pissed off I am. Screaming, I say "What are you ****ing stupid, *******? Are you ****ing retarded?" I can see the fear in his eyes, and he says "What happened, uh... what, what did I do?" Still screaming "You ****ing cut in front of me doing 60 on that ****ing curve back there, you ****ing *******". He says, "I'm sorry man, I'm sorry." I say "you're ****ing right you're sorry". And we're still sitting at this long ass red light, he turns up his stereo a little, and acts like he's making a phone call. So I turn up my system and drown his ass out. Still sitting there, just me and him in front of the pack, waiting for the light to change. I'm shaking, all I can think about is beating his face in. The light turns green, I'm just easing into it, and this ****er takes off like he's gonna prove himself by racing me. So obviously he took me off the line, because I wasn't attempting to race him initially. Instinct sets in, and I rip into it, catch him at the end of 1st, throw it in 2nd and rip right by him, beating him by about 2 car lengths before we had to stop for a red light and other cars already waiting at it. So not only did I make this dude my bitch by screaming at him until he was wetting his pants, but his attempt at redemption was kicked to the curb when my 1.8Turbo **** on his Eclipse (with an exhaust )

I'm not trying to sound like a badass, or tell "war stories", I just need to vent . When somebody puts my car or my life in danger, you bet your ass I'm gonna be pissed beyond words. I really feel sorry for the poor bastard that cuts me off like that and then tries to act brave and gets out of the car, or if somebody actually causes me to have an accident because of something like this. If you guys ever don't see me around for a while, say... 20-Life, it's because I beat somebody to death on the side of the road. Just be sure to write me at Leavenworth.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I flip out on the road too, but I have started to stop driving so fast because it's just not worth it in the end unless of course your in a rush.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Lucky for me I'm ****ing paranoid that someone's gonna hit me whenever I drive
    LOL that's how I feel too. I've been hit twice, once by some hot-ass bitch on a cell phone but I felt compelled not to beat her brains out cause she was looking even finer when she apologized and she was being charming. The damage wasn't bad so she gave me $800 so I wouldn't call the cops.

The second time, this teenager rear ends me and tries to get away, I called the cops on my phone as I was chasing him. He finally stopped and I scared the **** out of him. The poor bastard didn't even have a license.
    •   

4. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

I flip out on the road too, but I have started to stop driving so fast because it's just not worth it in the end unless of course your in a rush.
    I used to be a speed freak, after I got pulled over doing 110Mph that stopped pretty fast. Now I just like to casually cruise to my destination, and listen to tunes.

BV
  5. Banned

There's this Saturn I see sometimes on the way to work. The person driving it never goes any higher than 23mph. ON ANY ROAD. Whether the speed limit is 25, 35, 45, whatever they don't go any faster than 23mph. These are all back roads with 1 lane in each direction and a lot of curves so there isn't any way to see if anyone is coming in the other direction. When I get stuck behind him, instead of taking 15 minutes to get to work it takes more than 30.

Nothing I or anyone else does will ever make this guy go faster. I and others have tried everything from flashing brights, to slamming on the horn, to tailgating, to a combination of all 3. This guy doesn't even have the decency to at the very least pull over and let people pass.

To top it all off, there's no crime and an over abundance of cops around here. As a result all cops do is sit in their cars watching the road every 10 friggin feet.
  6. Registered User

I try not to have road rage. Especially back home. People won't hesitate to shoot you.
  7. Registered User

i got a ticket last night for 120 mph..........1300 dollars and the license is gone for a month.
  8. Registered User

Driving fast is for young fools.

If you want to live to be an old fool (like me) slow down.
  9. Registered User

I mean yeah, there's a lot of bad drivers out there, but don't get so worked up about it. :P
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Trying living in a small retirement town that is overrun by tourists. I've just given up on road rage. My spirit has been broken. The bastards have won.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Lee
    I mean yeah, there's a lot of bad drivers out there, but don't get so worked up about it. :P
    I used to freak out on people when they cut me off. Now I just let it go (helps keep cortisol levels low), and go about my day. The only time I feel like beating someone is when they cut me off and then flip me off. That makes me mental.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Trying living in a small retirement town that is overrun by tourists. I've just given up on road rage. My spirit has been broken. The bastards have won.
    rofl
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I used to freak out on people when they cut me off. Now I just let it go (helps keep cortisol levels low), and go about my day. The only time I feel like beating someone is when they cut me off and then flip me off. That makes me mental.
    When I am flipping out on somebody, I actually think to myself "Man, my cortisol levels are probably through the roof". Then I just wanna beat the ****er even more for ****ing with the aesthesics of my mid-section.
  14. Board Supporter

I used to have pretty bad road rage until I got put on probation. Now all I can think of is 10 yrs in state jail if anything came to blows, and it totally calms me down. Nothing like a good healthy fear of the law.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    When I am flipping out on somebody, I actually think to myself "Man, my cortisol levels are probably through the roof". Then I just wanna beat the ****er even more for ****ing with the aesthesics of my mid-section.

Only you would have THAT thought during a fight SS. Freak! lol
  16. Registered User

man some of u guys need to start a fight club of ur own

hehe

i sometimes get road rage
    not often thouhg
  17. Registered User

i just got a 120$ speeding ticket for 10 over yesterday .

new years i got on efor 95 in a 70, 175$

my lexus screams, bye bye gs430

i am an old man. its hard when thats all your used to doing.

I need to get a radr detector.
  18. USA HOCKEY

got a ticket for 114 mph in a 70 last friday
    Florida law, I take driving school (1 session 4hrs.) no points on record
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  19. Board Supporter

I got a 97 in a 70 once, the judge told me it was reckless because their could have been "children out playing." She was not impressed when I pointed out I was on the interstate and if there were children playing in it there were more serious problems at stake than my fast driving, especially since I got it in the middle of a school day. Needless to say I had to pay.

Still not that bad, I had been doing 120 that day so I felt kinda lucky.
  20. Registered User

I love those defensive driving classes when they are held at those buffet places. Uhh yeah, that video is very interesting... excuse me while I get some more food.
  21. I know nothing...

I bought radar detector 2 years ago, haven't had speeding tickets since then.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

I used to think the same way about my radar detector until I got 2 tickets in 4 months. One was a 90 in a 55, $165 plus another i think it was $90 for driving school which I had to miss two nights of work for. And the other was 60 in a 35, $85. But the 4 years before that I was untouchable. The cops around here have gotten too good at auto-on with their radars. Before the thing even beeps they got you.
  23. Registered User

Super soldier, maybe you should slow down and watch the speed limit instead of bragging about going +60 on boybuilding forums.
    1.8T wow. Just relax dude, if you were going proper speed, maybe that guy could evaluate that he could have pulled into your lane easier. He was probably under the assumption that people go speed limit

Speeding is completley stupid unless your driving your pregnant wife to a hospital or some weird reason. A 1.8T is not a race car. Its not gods gift to the road. You can cost people their lives by speeding not to mention the excessive braking that your doing is gonna cost you my friend. Remember dude, speed limits are not just designed for safety, they eliminate excessive braking and car wear. Ever go 60 in a 40? While other cars are going 40, light infront of you turns red, Whos gonna have to use more braking power to slow down?

Dude relax dont risk your life for stupid things.Everyones got places to go but is it worth killing someone or being killed?
  24. I know nothing...

Actually, people like you get more accidents, because they too relaxed

I never speed in towns or residential areas, but I don't see anything wrong going 85-90 in 70 on the freeways.
  25. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    No offense but that is retarded I won't even bother going into reasons as to why
  26. Registered User

Some of you guys need to ease up off of the Test injectionsl

I don't see how someone who is speeding can thus complain about "bad drivers", it's very hypocritical and I don't care to hear that you are a "excellent" driver and such, it negates your whole point. I also don't see what is the hurry, why do people even speed, in reality it doesn't get you there much faster and seems a bit greedy to me, like who the hell made you so important that you had to get some where that you were late for. So in a thread about "bad drivers" everyone then comments on how cool and ok it is to speed.

I am unsure if I think its ok for people to speed on the highway as they too usually cause problems. Speeders and overly slow drivers....its hard for me to pick which one is the bigger douche, but older drivers tend to drive very annoying slow and tend to now follow any of hte basic rules of the road. Fast drivers wonder why they get in all those confrontations.

But yeah there are a ton of **** drivers out there, must people don't even know how to drive and yet they continue too, and by most I mean most.
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    No people who speed like there's no tomorrow, try to come up with excuses why and are grimming with total anger on the road usually cause accidents. Being calm and alert is much more optimial. I would rather have a calm and alert driver behind me going a normal speed rather than some headstrong ******* who speeds by me at 90 mph wrecklessly, thinking he is a Ninja in his caddie.

I have yet to see that many accidents by alert, relaxed, and normal speed driving drivers.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I tend to drive pretty aggressive... within the limits of my car (LoL). So that means I really can't break 90 and feel safe ever, and I tend to keep it below 80 when on major highways. I too see no point on going "overly" fast, but 65 just feels too damn slow on long-ass drives. But unlike many of my peers who I've ridden in cars with, I look around at my mirrors and am always assuming every other driver out there has no idea what they are doing, so I try and be ready for the worst at all times.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  29. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Edge
    Super soldier, maybe you should slow down and watch the speed limit instead of bragging about going +60 on boybuilding forums.
    1.8T wow. Just relax dude, if you were going proper speed, maybe that guy could evaluate that he could have pulled into your lane easier. He was probably under the assumption that people go speed limit

Speeding is completley stupid unless your driving your pregnant wife to a hospital or some weird reason. A 1.8T is not a race car. Its not gods gift to the road. You can cost people their lives by speeding not to mention the excessive braking that your doing is gonna cost you my friend. Remember dude, speed limits are not just designed for safety, they eliminate excessive braking and car wear. Ever go 60 in a 40? While other cars are going 40, light infront of you turns red, Whos gonna have to use more braking power to slow down?

Dude relax dont risk your life for stupid things.Everyones got places to go but is it worth killing someone or being killed?
    Now I see why Bobo and JonBlaze ripped into you I'll leave it at that, "my friend".
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey I own a 1.8 T as well and yes it is God's gift to the road! Don't knock it till you drive it my friend. lol

New word for the day... "sanctimonious".

You're right, we shouldn't speed..but let's go lift some heavy weights and inject some chemicals to make ourselves more cosmetically apealling! Wooopeee!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 12:59 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. insanity or roid rage???
    By PHWSSJ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:05 PM
  4. Is Roid Rage a real problem??
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics