Who would get help from a PRO?

Nuteboy

Awards
Have a question. Even though I know what I'm going to do I want to ask my anabolic brothas.

As you all know I did the 2004 Jr. Nationals and got my ass handed to me. I needed to be much bigger and my conditioned needed to be better.

Well after that ass kicking I wanted to get some help from a professional bodybuilder. I emailed a professional bodybuilder ( won't give the name) and asked if he would help me for the 2005 Nationals ( which will be held in November).

He agreed. Now this guy has been a TOP ranked Pro and has helped one guy ( that I know of) get his pro card this year.

I'm not saying I'm going to get a pro card but I think with this guy's help I can make a name for myself. In any event, the price for his help will be $1500. I know expensive but considering this guy knows his stuff and has helped several individuals either place in the top 5 or turn pro I'd say it's worthy money spent.

My question: How many of you would do it IF you're told you have the genetics and with some added muscle you'd do some damage?

Or how many would refuse the help and try to do it on your own?

Nuteboy

Awards
This is the email this Professional Bodybuilder sent me: Read below guys.

"Eric: Thanks for the pics. Yes, I remember seeing your pics before. Had to be round a year ago, or so.. correct?

I'm assuming you wrote to me to ask about hiring me for your contest prep. I apologize if I'm assuming incorrectly. My price is $1500.

You have a damn good physique with loads of potential. I think I could help you a lot, to be honest. With another 25 pounds of muscle on your frame, you could be incredible.

If you're still interested, just write back and let me know. "

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd do it only if I had personal access to this Pro (ie, if Jay Cutler still lived in Ma. and offered his services).. I'm possibly gonna crawl over to Bobo's circus next year for contest prep.. ;)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do it,I have a friend Victor Terra NABBA Universe winner and he has helped me in the past...He is retired now and quite small,but he still has the knowledge..

Go for it,but like Pete said make sure you have access to him,living close is a definate plus...Good luck Nute you will get their im sure:)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People that specialize in something and are damn good at what they do can demand a lot of money..Examples: When I was in my high school baseball days, my dad used to pay $65 for an hour batting session from a former major leaguer! Chemistry tutor? $85 for 75 minutes!

If thats your goal and you have the money to do it, GO FOR IT..My God-$1500 is like a million to a college students ears. I've been trying to save the $300 for Bobo for almost 2 months now, and I'm about 1/2 way there :frustrate

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a side lil side note:
If he claims to help you put on 25 lbs of mass, I imagine you will be getting a lot of advice about, as well as be spending A LOT of money on "supplements".

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Bobo guy sucks...He don't know ****.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nute-
"I have two cats, four fish and a wife."

I like that, listed by order of importance? J/k bro.. ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, $1500 is a good chunk of change but if you can afford it and you're willing to give it your best shot than it could pay off. You can also save $1200 if you give Bobo a shot and get the same results plus you have access to him from what I hear