Bulking....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Its funny when your bulking people call you fat. Lol cause of all the food your eating, there not used to seeing a gut stick out. Lol. But my girl says its like your fat is under your belly cause ur abs are still showing lol

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Its funny when your bulking people call you fat. Lol cause of all the food your eating, there not used to seeing a gut stick out. Lol. But my girl says its like your fat is under your belly cause ur abs are still showing lol
U lucky bastard, im bulking atm and all my wife does is grab my chunky bits lol, im abit over my BF at the moment of where i should be hahaha. Otherwise i know what you mean man.... Just shadow all the haters in a rippling lat spread once you diet down lol....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U lucky bastard, im bulking atm and all my wife does is grab my chunky bits lol, im abit over my BF at the moment of where i should be hahaha. Otherwise i know what you mean man.... Just shadow all the haters in a rippling lat spread once you diet down lol....
Bad azz advice lol....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha thats right. just rip the shirt off like the hulk.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
But tell her that your staying warm for the winter lol

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
It's summer in the land down under, bulking here sucks as I live in the hottest part... Our comps start around June when it's winter, it's all backwards here bro lol, I follow strong in lee priests bulking techniques lol, na not that bad lmao