Workout Music?

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
I have my original playlist but I'm looking for new music. I like more of the heavier stuff, but open to all types of music. Any thing to keep me pumped up, suggestions?

whodey41

Awards
Hatebreed, Mushroomhead, chimria, meshugga, and throwdown.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
ac/dc, korn, Metallica , bullet for my valentine, chevelle, drowning pool, five finge death punch, godsmack, hatebreed , marilyn manson, mudvayne, rammstein, rage against the machine,rob zombie, saliva, slipknot, system of a down list goes on and on those are some of the ones i have on my playlist

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ac/dc, korn, Metallica , bullet for my valentine, chevelle, drowning pool, five finge death punch, godsmack, hatebreed , marilyn manson, mudvayne, rammstein, rage against the machine,rob zombie, saliva, slipknot, system of a down list goes on and on those are some of the ones i have on my playlist
this guy pretty much has you covered.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
No problem I posted the same thing on another form and this is all the answers I got.Glad I could help

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been listening to a lot of August burns Red lately....great hard stuff to kill it in the gym.

Kill switch engage, shadows fall, Hate breed, and as I lay dying are some of my other favorites. Tool is awesome if you are trying to stay focused too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They just need to get their sh!t up on itunes already. I've been waiting.......
I know man. I looked for some of their stuff on iTunes a while back and was like wtf?...so had to go a different route to get it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slayer- Warzone
Sepultura- Roots

Actually...just open Pandora and type Testament, and lift for hours to heavy thrash :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Anything hiphop...real hiphop and I'm set.

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
Appreciate it, imma have to check all these out.

Milspec

Milspec

Awards
I typically alternate between Pantera, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, and mudvayne.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Slayer- Warzone
Sepultura- Roots

Actually...just open Pandora and type Testament, and lift for hours to heavy thrash :)
^^ this also slayer south of heaven ;-)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell Yeah

[video=youtube;vvJgvwGbsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJgvwGbsQY[/video]

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Arsis, bloodbath, Decapitated, skeletonwitch, ensiferum, wintersun, dissection, emperor, fear factory, testament, municipal waste, megadeth, metallica, strapping young lad, smashing pumpkins, ccr, opeth, agalloch, dog fashion disco, polkadot cadaver, el creepo, can't remember any more. Mostly death/black/thrash metal with some oddballs throw in.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Suicide silence!! Trust me, u wont b let down

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
As I lay dyingDevil wears Prada, five finger death punch, for the fallen dreams, Memphis may fire, of mice & men, ten after two, underoath, we came as Romans

A lot of Christian metal core music there. My personal favorite. Some others thrown in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cerpintine General Chat 20
and_drew17 Training Forum 18
General Chat 51
Training Forum 0
General Chat 31