WTF happened to the BSL site???
- 09-04-2004, 03:30 PM
- 09-04-2004, 04:06 PM
- 09-04-2004, 04:23 PM
09-04-2004, 04:57 PM
They are going to distribute their products to other places and those places will have them cheaper. Check out vitaplus.net. They have bsl products.
09-04-2004, 10:39 PM
09-04-2004, 11:13 PM
09-04-2004, 11:18 PM
09-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by supersoldier
Ya I was very dissapointed when I saw everything taken off the site.
09-05-2004, 12:29 AM
this is good and bad news for us consumers.
good - can order everything from one site instead of 2
Bad - no more customizing of any sort although rumor has it bb.com will do it
09-05-2004, 12:33 AM
What 1 site are you talking about? I'll be ordering from trueprotein.com. And I'm not a big fan of bb.com.Originally Posted by zachattack43
09-05-2004, 03:08 AM
1fast will be carrying a good deal of BSL's bulk supps, though Mike won't be doing any custom protein mixes.Originally Posted by supersoldier
09-05-2004, 05:34 AM
09-05-2004, 03:06 PM
ya Im with you, I like protein customizer the way it was but now Im going with true protein same deal with protein as customizer was.Originally Posted by supersoldier
Similar Forum Threads
- By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2009, 10:37 PM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2004, 10:44 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:31 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-07-2004, 09:51 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:43 PM