Seems to be the month of...........

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well this seems to be the thing....HUGE decsions that effect our lives, ( bean's post ) and now mine................

I am shutting down for awhile, I haven't been online lately anyway, due to AOL he**, and the email issues......so it won't really come as a shock...........

I am sick, and now i have to worry about me, my health, and I thank you for responding to my posts, and giving me the info I needed......You gave me a direction to go in......I also know this is going to be hard so I do it alone.......

One day you will see my name back, ( I hope) and I can post that i kicked the sickness in the ass......... BUT until than thank you for all the advice, and the laughs............

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hang tough lady... call if you need anything.. and I mean that..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You needn't go it alone, but if you do know that we are praying for your speedy recovery. We're here if you need an ear to hear you, a shoulder or whatever.

Take care Jeepy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hang tough, we're here for ya!

ManBeast

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
good luck!!! stay strong and you can do what you gotta do...

I can tell you from experience though; do not shut out friends; online may be ok; but your friends in real life; do NOT shut them out...
everyone needs friends, even the biggest hardasses; we are social creatures by nature's design :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jeepy will be just fine.. I plan to bug her constantly about staying strong, so the most that'll come from this is she'll need a therapist after her other issues are over with.. :D

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I am trying, it's just soooo damn hard!!!!!!!! I want to punch something till it hurts as much as I do, and I mean punch it hard.....:( And now it's effecting my damn workouts.........But thank you to all for the kind words
Start cheering, cheerleader !!!!!!!!!You got one quarter.....( football)