Stretch Marks!!!

wynand2109

Awards
I've been lifting now for a couple of years and my stretch marks are getting out of hand now. They are spreading to my lays, biceps and I even see a couple of small ones on my traps. I've tried using coco butter and moisturiser but nothing seems to be working. Any advice as to how I can prevent or get rid of them??? Any help is appreciated!

worm212

Awards
Well depending on the workout day. I rub vitamin E oil on the muscles I am about to work. Right before I start lifting.

For example:

On Wednesday - chest/triceps/and shoulders.

I will go to the gym locker room, and rub vitamin e oil on my triceps, all the way to the elbow. And I put it on my pec minors.

I put on a good amount, like to where I can feel the moisture on my skin as I work out.
It sounds uncomfortable, but it really is not at all man. Hah I just rub the excess oil from my hands, onto my shorts or something.

I swear, I didn't get any new ones while doing this.
As soon as I stopped, they started coming back within a month.
I'm doing it again, and they have come to halt.

Try this out buddy! See how it works. It has worked awesome for me!

A lot of it has to do with genetics also. I am prone to stretch marks. So you may be too. Many people say that they cannot be avoided. Which is true to a certain extent. Like I said though, this worked for me.:)

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Would Toco-8 help with some of this? As a solid vitamin E supp I would think it would.

wynand2109

Awards
I'll give that go and see what happens! Hopefully it'll work for me too!

worm212

Awards
I'll give that go and see what happens! Hopefully it'll work for me too!
Sounds good my friend! And the oil directly on the problem spots works far better than taking vitamin E in pill form.

Keep that in mind man.

Goodluck!

Cheif

Awards
Well depending on the workout day. I rub vitamin E oil on the muscles I am about to work. Right before I start lifting.

For example:

On Wednesday - chest/triceps/and shoulders.

I will go to the gym locker room, and rub vitamin e oil on my triceps, all the way to the elbow. And I put it on my pec minors.

I put on a good amount, like to where I can feel the moisture on my skin as I work out.
It sounds uncomfortable, but it really is not at all man. Hah I just rub the excess oil from my hands, onto my shorts or something.

I swear, I didn't get any new ones while doing this.
As soon as I stopped, they started coming back within a month.
I'm doing it again, and they have come to halt.

Try this out buddy! See how it works. It has worked awesome for me!

A lot of it has to do with genetics also. I am prone to stretch marks. So you may be too. Many people say that they cannot be avoided. Which is true to a certain extent. Like I said though, this worked for me.:)

I thought about doing this before. Im used to my stretch marks now though. So I dont care to much about preventing them anymore. hah

worm212

Awards
I thought about doing this before. Im used to my stretch marks now though. So I dont care to much about preventing them anymore. hah
Im used to mine as well! and i honestly do not care about them. I figured I might as well prevent them if possible though.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lol i was just about to start this thread, good thing i happen to read through the first page of threads and see this... mine was gonna ask if your proud of them. i was pretty small starting out and my shoulders have ripped through my skin. i dont think theres anything to do about it honestly. i even think its genetic, ive never really pushed legs very hard except the last 2 months and my butt is alreadys looking like its gonna get stretch marks. serious my ass has grown in 2 months...not fat lol

when i met my wife she was 108lb at 5ft 1in, she had a damn 8 pack. shes had two kids gained 50lbs in each pregnacy and has no stretch marks??? after 5 years and a couple new additions to her(DD's) and the family shes only 112lbs, no stretch marks on here boobs or waist.

i was really scarred when i saw my first stretch mark in my right shoulder, now i have matching ones on both sides lol. once it tears i dont think you can stop it either. i lathered in coco butter and vitamin E through both of my wifes pregnancys, with her. no luck, now i dont have them all out of control everywhere either, i would probably stop lifting heavy if i did... IDK

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I got some on my butt about 4 months ago and I started putting lotion on them and they have cleared up by about 80 percent.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I got some on my butt about 4 months ago and I started putting lotion on them and they have cleared up by about 80 percent.
Interesting, just plain ol lotion?

annielizstan

Awards
Hi,
Vitamin C: Certain formulations of vitamin C may also increase collagen production and help early-stage stretch marks, Baumann says. For maximum effect, combine with glycolic acid. Vitamin C supplements may also be effective. Hope will help.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I heard jizz works

Anyone got the balls to try it out? HARHAR

Aggie2012

Awards
Try rubbing some coco oil on them, I've heard it works for stretch marks big time.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I get stretch marks at random, what I mean to say is, I won't develop marks the day I lift or even the day after but like 3 days later my leg will start itching and I go to look oh stretch marks. So it doesn't mater if I use moisturizer the day I lift or after, because the marks will develop at some random time and remembering to put coco butter on everyday is a pain and it doesnt seem to help much anyway so I'm just not worried about it anymore.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the collagen rips, there is no repairing it.

The only thing that really works is time. They will lighten when they heal... but wont go away completely.

Some people such as myself are just genetically predispositioned to them, our collagen turn over isn't the best.

Just gotta deal.. No amount of creams will stop you from getting them.