NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'll vote for ya, but I thought I clicked on a gay site. :D

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dag, that **** is straight gay.... but you got a vote.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I'm in a fitness competition that I need votes in. The winner gets published in a book and a trip to Texas. Here is a link: http://www.maleperfection.net/mpMaleModelCandidateGallery.cfm?CFID=5786489&CFTOKEN=25337773&jsessionid=c030807521094092965166
You can register for the Oct contes now too. Thanks for all the help bros! BTW, you can vote once per day from the same IP adress. The name is David R.
That's as gay as the day is long.
But I voted for you, bro, because you're a fellow Southerner. Not to mention my ole lady comes from AL. :thumbsup:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I'm not sure of the owners sexual preference, but just to be clear...I dig the ladies...lol. Although Pete is kinda cute...hahha. Just kidding bro. Good to hear from ya.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I see it now. The "winner" gets an all paid trip to Texas where he will undergo a photo shoot for the publication. However, the photo shoot takes palce at this dudes pad, and the "book" your photo will be published in is actually a magazine with glossy pages. :icon_lol:

Anyways...you got my vote Candle. :thumbsup:

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Just be careful, bro.

If you should win the photo shoot and the photographer asks you to get naked and pose with another guy in a questionable position............

JUST SAY NO!!! :run:

T

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see it now. The "winner" gets an all paid trip to Texas where he will undergo a photo shoot for the publication. However, the photo shoot takes palce at this dudes pad, and the "book" your photo will be published in is actually a magazine with glossy pages. :icon_lol:

Anyways...you got my vote Candle. :thumbsup:
bahahahahahaha I was thinking the same thing :) God that is too funny.

I voted for you though candle.

Awards
I voted for you too, but some of those pictures are pretty gay.

Where in Texas?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful, bro.

If you should win the photo shoot and the photographer asks you to get naked and pose with another guy in a questionable position............

JUST SAY NO!!! :run:
No doubt...lol. I hadn't looked at any of the other guys pics untill today. Some are pretty girly...lol. I should win bjust because I'm the only guy that looks like a guy. Thanks for the support everyone. Don't forget to vote each day if ya can. I got knocked down to 3rd today...grrrrr.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I voted for you too, but some of those pictures are pretty gay.

Where in Texas?
Not sure what part of TX. The good thing is that if I go, I can line up other paid work and have Athens pay for travel.

T

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's giving me a "page not found" error. Anyone else getting that?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The guy in the lead is really getting ahead. I'm getting lots of votes, but I need many more. The contest lasts till the end of Sept. The link to vote from is 3 threads up counting this one. Thanks for the help everyone.

T

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The guy in first looks like a homosexual AIDS patient. I thought this was a contest for fitness competitors...?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really.....the guy must have a lot of aquaintences enlisted voting for him. Like candle said you can't even see the guy.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I think the guy that keeps switching between 2 & 3 with me has a build simmilar to mine. I think I'm a little more cut though.

Just a reminder, the link to vote for me is 6 posts up. Thanks for supporting a fellow BB and AM member!

David R

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You got my vote bro, but please no more links to gay looking sites :D

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I appologize for the way some of the contestants look. All the more reason to vote for me I guess. ;) Thanks bro!

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
You got another from me man.....doing my best to watch your back. :drunk:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I got you. Always here to help a fellow bro named David. :cheers:

I

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I'll vote for you when Im at home. I dont think homoerotic sites are allowed here at work. Just joking but I am waiting til I get home to vote

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Cheers to you too SS...lol. Keep the votes coming.

I

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
got my woman to vote for ya too She also thinks that site is gay Good Luck

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Voted for you...although now I feel dirty! :D

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Got my vote, man I feel gay now lol
Gonna have to clear that off of my history my GF will start to wonder about me:think:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
threw you a vote bro. little advice, guard your cornhole if you win!:D