How much cash on sups in 1 month?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Me personally I try not to go over $100....
I'm ashamed to even say that much. 6/10 I'm usually just buyin protein and I'm able to stay under $70 :p

What's up how much cash are you guys dropping and what are you buying?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I try not to think about it, lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I try not to think about it, lol
This. Are you trying to send us into a spiraling depression? lol

If I had to say, I'd guess in the range of $100-150 a month, just depends if I'm getting stuff together for a cycle or not. However every day after thanksgiving I'm usually +600ish. But that usually sets me for e few months so....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea... Not thinking about it is best.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
300 round about :( counting bars and drinks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too embarrassed to admit. I have you all beat thus far :(

I justify it in my mind with the fact I NEVER eat lunch out ($$) and rarely go out to dinner (1-2x/month?) so I save a lot of money eating at home/packing my food.

I also justify the expense by never being sick (I go YEARS w/o even a sniffle).

I must be doing something right.

Regardless, it's still VERY BAD LOL

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do eggs count as a supplement?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too embarrassed to admit. I have you all beat thus far :(

I justify it in my mind with the fact I NEVER eat lunch out ($$) and rarely go out to dinner (1-2x/month?) so I save a lot of money eating at home/packing my food.

I also justify the expense by never being sick (I go YEARS w/o even a sniffle).

I must be doing something right.

Regardless, it's still VERY BAD LOL
I WISH I only ate dinner/drinks out 1-2 times a month... My girl always wants to "go out". I'd say we spend about 200 $ a month just on "going out". Drives me freaking crazy!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I WISH I only ate dinner/drinks out 1-2 times a month... My girl always wants to "go out". I'd say we spend about 200 $ a month just on "going out". Drives me freaking crazy!!!
SUSHI!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't go out much at all maybe a movie 1 ever 2 weeks same with dinner :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't bought a supplement since September and that 5lbs of whey, which is still at least half full.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was at 250-300 a month for a while, but that was mostly stocking up on everything. Now I'm actually good on staples for at least 6 months (BCAAs protein, multi, LCLT, fish oil, creatine) and I have enough PHs for life and several bottles of SARMs :sgrin:

I have enough PCT products for at least a couple years too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was at 250-300 a month for a while, but that was mostly stocking up on everything. Now I'm actually good on staples for at least 6 months (BCAAs protein, multi, LCLT, fish oil, creatine) and I have enough PHs for life and several bottles of SARMs :sgrin:

I have enough PCT products for at least a couple years too.
You are a man with THE plan.

A

Aleksandr

Awards
It depends on what I need to stock up on. Last month I spent $200-230 on products, mostly on sale at GNC.

Purchased about:
12 bottles of Isopure RTD
Hemo Rage
Bunch of whey products
Glutamine/Arginine/Creatine

Checking inventory, I've got enough protein to last 4-6 months and enough Pre-workout supplements to last til April.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i spend about 75 a month....being a rep i also get lots of other stuff every month also....if i didnt rep anyone Id be spending about 175-190 a month.

that doesnt count food. which is pretty bad. I spend 100 a month on organic milk & eggs alone, than you get into meats.....$$$

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It depends on what I need to stock up on. Last month I spent $200-230 on products, mostly on sale at GNC.

Purchased about:
12 bottles of Isopure RTD
Hemo Rage
Bunch of whey products
Glutamine/Arginine/Creatine

Checking inventory, I've got enough protein to last 4-6 months and enough Pre-workout supplements to last til April.
Next time try an online order and save about $100

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Depends honestly, if I'm going to cycle like I am soon.... 300ish. If I'm not then 0 on supps. Still have an 8 lb bag of protein powder I need to get through and enough other supps to last me a good while. I have too much stuff unused so far. Trying to finish it all before it goes bad.

I cook almost everything now and have really cut back on getting food out. Maybe 4x a month now at most on something like chipotle. I must say, cutting out soda is saving me a metric **** ton.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About $100. But I spend about $500 a month going out for lunch, so seems inexpensive. lol

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
On protein, vitamins/fish oil, and pre-workout.. $80-100

I'll spend about $175 on a cycle that lasts 3ish months including pct and time off.

Averages out to about $130 a month.

Not including when i forget to pack a post workout shake and buy a protein drink at work or something.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
**** I've spent over $300 this month alone...Need to stop spending.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly? I spend $22.00 every 10 weeks on pre workout. On a cycle (which is a supp to some ;) ) I usually spend 120-150 dollar on a cycle (including support, needles, pct etc). I use food for everything else.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
My post workout is raw eggs, milk and yogurt. Just to be clear. I have the money, but why waste it on things that don't work.

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
My post workout is raw eggs, milk and yogurt. Just to be clear. I have the money, but why waste it on things that don't work.
So you don't use protein powder at all? Even if you can't make it home or you gotta get protein on the run?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So you don't use protein powder at all? Even if you can't make it home or you gotta get protein on the run?
Nope. I train late at night so after that it os just the usual source of protein, shower and sleep.