Pluck/dye gray hairs or let 'em come in?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Just curious how many of you are going to "deal with" gray hairs when they start slowly popping up..... pluck, dye, or just let nature take it's course?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends how many you got, i mean if it's 1 or 2 whatever cut it out pluck it out. But if they're all over the place, maybe it's time to learn to live with it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious how many of you are going to "deal with" gray hairs when they start slowly popping up..... pluck, dye, or just let nature take it's course?
You could always shave it all off

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I shave...Bic most of the time..but the greys are staring to come out through my beard!!Oh well, just means Im getting sophisticated..LOL

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you are very Sophisticated. IMO:cool2:

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Yeah at first there were just a couple....now they're springing up all over the place... I plucked like 30 and there are still quite a few more. I think I'm just going to give up.... don't want that "fake" just-for-men look.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah at first there were just a couple....now they're springing up all over the place... I plucked like 30 and there are still quite a few more. I think I'm just going to give up.... don't want that "fake" just-for-men look.
Dye it. If it's good enough for chuck norris it's good enough for us!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My beard started going white at 20. It started off as just a hair or two on either side of my chin, but they've multiplied over the years. It's still all in that area on both sides, but quite a bit. If I have a beard, I dye it. It's not just because of them, though. I've got a calico beard if there ever was such a thing. It grows in brown at the top, transitions into red (with the white now at the corners of my chin), and then is dark black from underneath my chin-line down. It looks ridiculous if not dyed, haha.

I started getting a white hair here and there up top a couple years ago, but they don't bother me a bit. I just leave them be.

I'll see a white hair on occasion on my chest and I always just pluck those (since I don't have it trimmed down/shaved atm).

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I first started noticing white hairs on my chest and face but,
Knock on wood none on my head.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dye it. If it's good enough for chuck norris it's good enough for us!!

How dare you, Chuck is all natural. White hairs are actually scared to grow on any of Chucks body parts!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had grey hairs since I was about 13 or 14. Embrace them and let them grow :D

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I'm 26 and chicks dig my gray hairs. Especially my girlfriend.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed this,also.Young or old,the girls respond to mine.I guess they make me look distinguished.:rofl:
All the same I'll keep my non grey hair for awhile longer. lol