Week off from training!! What do you all do?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Week off from training!! What do you all do??

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  192 lbs.

Week off from training!! What do you all do??

Well Iam overdue for week off from traing. I figured this week since its the holidays i should take some time off to recoop.. Problem is im so used to going not sure what else I will do.. what you all do during your time off???

Still probally go a few times to do a bit of cardio play some bball, hit steam room.

2. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recover from a sever illness....really, its a mistake but thats the only time I ever take off for a week.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

just try a deload week instead. reduce volume codsiderably, no heavy weights and no where near failure on sets. that might be better for you
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I usually decide to take a week off and then promptly return to action the next day out of boredom.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Lol!! I have the same problem! I actually have things to do but I still can't stay out of the gym that long. My mind plays to many tricks on me. I've been training for 6 years str8 without a week off. Except the time I got food poisoning. It's pretty sad. (I think). I find what works for me is that week I'm supposed to take off, I just go to the gym and stimulate the muscles, nothing heavy. Like the guy before me said nothing to failure. Just go get the pump, hit some cardio and get the hell outta there.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    just try a deload week instead. reduce volume codsiderably, no heavy weights and no where near failure on sets. that might be better for you
    This. You're still in the gym, but scaled back and focusing on technique.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post
    Lol!! I have the same problem! I actually have things to do but I still can't stay out of the gym that long. My mind plays to many tricks on me. I've been training for 6 years str8 without a week off. Except the time I got food poisoning. It's pretty sad. (I think). I find what works for me is that week I'm supposed to take off, I just go to the gym and stimulate the muscles, nothing heavy. Like the guy before me said nothing to failure. Just go get the pump, hit some cardio and get the hell outta there.
    Lol. I planned to take a week off about a month ago. My first day off and away from the gym, I sat on the couch, read a bit, turned on the TV and started hearing a voice in my head that said..."you sure really need time off, I mean if Lance Armstrong can get by with one testicle then you should be fine", so I did what any level headed intelligent person would do, I got in the car and hit the gym...4 days later I got really sick.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

Lol. I planned to take a week off about a month ago. My first day off and away from the gym, I sat on the couch, read a bit, turned on the TV and started hearing a voice in my head that said..."you sure really need time off, I mean if Lance Armstrong can get by with one testicle then you should be fine", so I did what any level headed intelligent person would do, I got in the car and hit the gym...4 days later I got really sick.
    It's an addiction! But a good one, atleast! Hahaha!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post
    It's an addiction! But a good one, atleast! Hahaha!
    It's an addiction for sure, could be worse I guess. Lol.
  10. New Member

i'd start my research on my next cycle... or probably get my eyes taken care of from staring at my freakin monitor for too long.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

Nice haha
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I just did his one week off, no weights, just cardio with the kids at the park playing basketball and football and some cardio in the bedroom with the wife!!! Ate every junk food that I missed when cutting and bulking, life was good.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

take a week off....get a massage, go to a chiro, take hot epson salt baths all week....take that week and focus on recovery and extra recovery methods
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week bulk training help
    By ih8uselessppl in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 05:10 PM
  2. Best Supplement for 2x per week training?
    By Fabulous One in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. DAYS A WEEK of training
    By hawks31 in forum Exercise Science
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:16 PM
  4. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:44 AM
  5. ok, how 'bout this. twice/week training