Legal questions about drug testing

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
heres the scenario..... a friend of mine is on probation, and has been using someones urine who is also on probation to pass drug tests....

the guy who was dirty got caught, and is now in jail..... what could happen to the friend who is currently not in jail if he were "snitched on" for supplying the urine?

is it a crime to supply clean urine to someone ? for free?

discuss plz

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Wutup Swollen? Lol. I'm pretty sure they can't do **** to ur boy for shelling over the clean piss. Question is how did he get caught with it? And he's gotta be a real dick for ratting on the other dude!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Sup Matt.....Well, apparently the probation officer caught him with the bottle of piss...

I don't kno if he WILL rat.... but if it comes down to handing that information over vs going to prison, I think he might tell...

Just curious because in my mind it seems like its a form of aiding and abetting or conspiracy or something....

I DO know that defrauding a drug test is a felony.... I just don't kno if providing urine to defraud a test is.......

Thx for ur feedback

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Bump?

ElPolloLoco

Awards
long as your boy piss is clean now its word vs word.. you could always help him out if your piss is clean or buy some from a migrant worker

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
Yea its a crime...its not a felony in any state I know of though. They won't even bother looking for him, he won't get off for giving him up though.... They really don't care who gave it to him in any case I've heard of. He SHOULD have nothing to worry about.