cod mw3

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
oh man. one week from this very moment ill be rockin it online. this is gonna be a long week.

got my old neighbor, a young kid with no life, to go wait in line to pick the game up for me and deliver it to my house. of course he gets the added benefit of me paying for his game in return.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Me too. Can't wait!

I actually have a Mall connected to the building I work in, which has a gamestop. I'm just going to cruise over in the afternoon and hit it up.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Me too. Can't wait!

I actually have a Mall connected to the building I work in, which has a gamestop. I'm just going to cruise over in the afternoon and hit it up.
Man i cant wait that long. The early nov release of cod every yearis better than xmas for me

Jarhead0724

Awards
Yup. Got it at midnight @ release day. It's sick as hell!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
worth getting? never played a MW before, but rather enjoyed the new Medal of Honor (pc)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

strongman24

Awards
I got it, really fun. They did a good job making it different, the maps are huge compared to before feels more like a war and less like a spec ops game.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm enjoying it ; however I think there is too much going on in the multiplayer. Too many menu's. I don't have enough time to edit classes between matches.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm enjoying it ; however I think there is too much going on in the multiplayer. Too many menu's. I don't have enough time to edit classes between matches.
I kinda agree with you here. The menus are very busy and cluttered, and when you unlock a lot of goodies you have to just about leave the game if you plan on making changes.

The gameplay itself is spot on though and addicting!!

standon

Banned
Awards
Worsethan mwf2 IMO bf3 is way better ****ty maps etc glad I rented anddidnt buy

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
2.94 K/D ratio ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
dsade Evomuse 0
Supplements 1