New Design

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Wow BDC the new design rocks. Screwed me right up at first , I was doing a search in the old design and when the results came up, BAM!, new site. lol. :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
nifty; logo at the top seems kinda out of plac with a black background; tho i'm sure a fixed one is coming :)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks cool! Some gfx are still broken, but the layout looks nice :)

Is the karma gone?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I see...

Theres a Skin called "Orbitz" that I really like... I like light colors for some reason....

DarCSA

Awards
I did have some navigation problems with the site at first. It seems like everything is working now. I thought I was stoned. Like the new stuff I guess. Will decide later.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The karma, and the Chatroom buttons are missing... HELP!!

Dammit, I was workin' on some free T-Gel, too... :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
looks very "terminator, attack of the machines". i would say this current one looks more nifty, however as of now, the orginal anabolicminds layout was a bit more easier to navigate (ie the "go to first unread" tab for me is harder to find) just me? possible...but hey, im really digging this white on black script when you reply) Sage

bellx1

Awards
Well... I think this new skin ROCKS !!!!

Gee... I wonder why ????

LOL.....
;) :p :) :cool: :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Well... I think this new skin ROCKS !!!!

Gee... I wonder why ????

LOL.....
;) :p :) :cool: :D

Hahaha...i like the location you have listed there...very nice work though man, very nice

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah..... I dont really like it lol... looks like its just me though so who gives a ****, I'll live :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its fine IMO, especially with the new quick reply box, that really kicks ass, will take some getting used to, but its stellar.

IronMike

Awards
I like the new design but does anyone else have this problem where the whole board doesn't show up on your screen I have to scroll over to read posts.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My rant is that I gotta use a password for the chat...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I like it a lot...I was all :confused: when I first signed in this morning..LoL...but now its all good.

LG. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
what screen res are you using Lethal? that might be the problem.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
alright I'm used to it now... don't really like that it's all fuckin squashed into the middle of the screen, but it's cool... I really like the who's in chat list.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay if you are on a Windows computer right click on your desktop and then go to properties. Click on the tab at the top marked Settings then look to the right bottom of the dialog box.. read me the set of numbers under the slider. That is the screen resolution Lethal.. btw, I am not trying to be a smart ass.. I teach so sometimes I get carried away with the step by step instructions..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 1024x768 resolution, so it does all fit in my screen, but it is squashed in the middle slightly. I set mine back to 800x600 to see what that was like and if you guys can comfortably change it, I would. You'll probably want at least a 17" monitor though IMO, or else everything will look tiny at first. Very cool design, thumbs up!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i agree with yj i need some lighter colors..damn eyes r killing me,overall though great layout and kool quick response..i already abused that feature in the daily fun post..lol

Andy2k

Awards
Way cool.
Someone has done a damn good job here - I've subscribed to loads of different forums, different topics, but this one looks the business.

Bone

Awards
Site looks cool!!!! The whole page doesnt fit on my screen though :( Other then that, Im liking it

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
At the top brother... :D

Very top...its a tab, right under the AnabolicMinds banner

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
(1) The professionally designed skin was paid for by a donation from an anonymous member that doesn't want his identity revealed. He obviosuly believes in the board philosophy and gives without desire for reward. He not only gets karma but also my respect...

(2) The logo is being designed as we speak and it will be more inline with the current skin.

(3) You can get back to the main page by using the links at the bottom of the page (link = Main Page).

(4) The scroll bars will be taken care of directly.

(5) The karma system is still intact and can be referenced under your avatar.

Chemo

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
This one is MUCH easier to use... although it needs some karma, and download thread feature

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
This is what FitnessGeared uses....wait till you guys see Orbitz...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
If you go to FitnessGeared, and "user CP" and then down to change skin, Orbitz is one of their skins, its not a huge deal, but its a light background and I like it.