New Design

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Way cool.
    Someone has done a damn good job here - I've subscribed to loads of different forums, different topics, but this one looks the business.

2. looks neat no karma tho

3. Theres karma, its back!

4. Site looks cool!!!! The whole page doesnt fit on my screen though Other then that, Im liking it

5. ok how about a link to the chatroom

6. At the top brother...

Very top...its a tab, right under the AnabolicMinds banner

7. (1) The professionally designed skin was paid for by a donation from an anonymous member that doesn't want his identity revealed. He obviosuly believes in the board philosophy and gives without desire for reward. He not only gets karma but also my respect...

(2) The logo is being designed as we speak and it will be more inline with the current skin.

(3) You can get back to the main page by using the links at the bottom of the page (link = Main Page).

(4) The scroll bars will be taken care of directly.

(5) The karma system is still intact and can be referenced under your avatar.

8. This one is MUCH easier to use... although it needs some karma, and download thread feature

9. This is what FitnessGeared uses....wait till you guys see Orbitz...

10. i thought i made a wrong turn. looks good.

11. any sites that use orbitz we can checkout yj?

12. If you go to FitnessGeared, and "user CP" and then down to change skin, Orbitz is one of their skins, its not a huge deal, but its a light background and I like it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:26 PM
  2. New Designer - Coming in March
    By jasonschaffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:27 PM
  3. Tren-X - is this a new designer???
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 01:58 PM
  4. Scientists Uncover New Designer Steroid