beyond stressed out....

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
make a long story short,the expression "when it rains,it pours" holds true.

let me say first... Im alive,healthy,in shape,food in my fridge,etc etc... there are people that have it A LOT worse off...I know many who have lost loved ones recently,are homeless and many other things. with that being said I have been getting it from all ends the last 10-14 days....

I would not even know where to start... it could not just be 1-2 things,HAS to be EVERYTHING lol
woman issues,school is just giving me trouble in about 7 different ways-none of which is the actual work,finding out who are real friends and who aren't,I mean I could go on FOREVER...

I KNOW some have been through this if you have made through life this far so what do you do when life really hits you hard? to say hit back is easy but man,I cannot remember the last time I woke up feeling like this-and only reason I slept at all was because I took 1500mg of phenibut and 500mg l-theanine.

took 200mg picamilon and 1,000mg PEA this am with a cup of coffee,however I have always had ups and downs-this funk is on a whole other level....

what do you fellas usually find helps? I almost want to say screw it all,shut everyone out for a while-I mean everyone and just hit gym and diet like I have never ever have before and hit the stage in 2012(which I planned on anway) so many different things( little and smal)

so massages and supplement stacks to more signifigant things... let's hear some advice and suggestions

and let me say ahead of time,I appreciate your time even reading this!

have a good afternoon!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been there, done that, know how it is, man. I've been having some crappy times, too, as of late. What gets me through it? Drowning myself in stupid silly stuff like hanging out here on AM, cracked.com's articles, or just thinking up different ways to be absolutely silly. (As in punching a bird kinda silly, not down a bottle silly.) But, at the end of the day, SSRI's are nice, too...

All my best to ya. Keep hope alive.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Been there, done that, know how it is, man. I've been having some crappy times, too, as of late. What gets me through it? Drowning myself in stupid silly stuff like hanging out here on AM, cracked.com's articles, or just thinking up different ways to be absolutely silly. (As in punching a bird kinda silly, not down a bottle silly.) But, at the end of the day, SSRI's are nice, too...

All my best to ya. Keep hope alive.
thanks for the response.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
find people that make you happy or who are fun to be around. Take the time to yourself to enjoy something that you like. Take a trip to an amusement park, enjoy some halloween decorations with friends, whatever you find fun and amusing. Just do it. Be selfish for yourself for a change and enjoy lifes little pleasures. The world is a better looking place when you take time for yourself and learn to enjoy every little thing that you can or could do.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stay positive bro! It will get better. :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
find people that make you happy or who are fun to be around. Take the time to yourself to enjoy something that you like. Take a trip to an amusement park, enjoy some halloween decorations with friends, whatever you find fun and amusing. Just do it. Be selfish for yourself for a change and enjoy lifes little pleasures. The world is a better looking place when you take time for yourself and learn to enjoy every little thing that you can or could do.
all sound good... lol that is part of problem a lot of "friends" are really ticking me off..not being imperfect but really ticking me off... def have to keep focused on myself 100% of the way for the time being I think.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Stay positive bro! It will get better. :)
I am and I will,would not have even come close to making it this far if I wasn't...plus I have your sig just about everywhere I look,which for me Helps A LOT.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all sound good... lol that is part of problem a lot of "friends" are really ticking me off..not being imperfect but really ticking me off... def have to keep focused on myself 100% of the way for the time being I think.
Get some new friends. I know it sounds bad, but sometimes experiencing life outside of your normal circles works wonders.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Get some new friends. I know it sounds bad, but sometimes experiencing life outside of your normal circles works wonders.
that is great advice and something Im going to make a serious effort to starting asap.I understand we are all not perfect,but if you aren't going to be a 100% true friend,get the hell out of the way-if that makes sense. I don't have all the time in the world to waste.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Some real good advice has been given... I cant really add anything better, but if you are looking for a supplement to help you out, maybe give phenibut a try. I always have some on hand for when life attacks me! Lets me unwind and relax. Good stuff

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Some real good advice has been given... I cant really add anything better, but if you are looking for a supplement to help you out, maybe give phenibut a try. I always have some on hand for when life attacks me! Lets me unwind and relax. Good stuff
I agree,oh yea I have a bottle of SNS phenibut cracked open... I have actually never used it aside from 1-2 hrs before sleeping really... going to give it a go during day at 1-2 caps spread out with some focus XT perhaps...

rough day for sure,do appreciate the input so far..

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Great in put, I have struggled lately as well, school, work, eating issues....I tend to focus on my family, my nephews whom I adore...:) and just take it one day at a time...... :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am and I will,would not have even come close to making it this far if I wasn't...plus I have your sig just about everywhere I look,which for me Helps A LOT.
Happy to hear I helped in some way. Although, it really wasn't me helping if you catch my drift.

Good Luck & God Bless

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i am deployed to afghanistan right now. I was engaged a few months before i came out here to a girl I dated over 3 years and loved to death and felt that we were ready to get married when i got back. She took the ring off and cheated on me before I even hit my 2 month mark. This devastated me man and you know how i get through it and not just go ape sh!t on everyone especially while out here? The gym is like my therapist man. i get off work go to the gym like i never have before but i go everyday lol get out and feel so tired that i know i can get right to sleep. its the one place i can clear my mind and get all my anger and frustration out without getting in trouble/hurting someone ha.. but yeah man the gym. gym gym gym. Will definitely help. Hope everything gets better bro..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am deployed to afghanistan right now. I was engaged a few months before i came out here to a girl I dated over 3 years and loved to death and felt that we were ready to get married when i got back. She took the ring off and cheated on me before I even hit my 2 month mark. This devastated me man and you know how i get through it and not just go ape sh!t on everyone especially while out here? The gym is like my therapist man. i get off work go to the gym like i never have before but i go everyday lol get out and feel so tired that i know i can get right to sleep. its the one place i can clear my mind and get all my anger and frustration out without getting in trouble/hurting someone ha.. but yeah man the gym. gym gym gym. Will definitely help. Hope everything gets better bro..
That is an absolute worst case scenario. I couldn't imagine how many of us would act if we were put into a similar position. Nice way to take that negative energy and put it into something positive!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Great in put, I have struggled lately as well, school, work, eating issues....I tend to focus on my family, my nephews whom I adore...:) and just take it one day at a time...... :)
it sounds cliche,but really focusing on one day at a time and keeping busy is great advice! thank you!!

thank you for your input as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope this week has been better for ya man! :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Hope this week has been better for ya man! :)
the week was better then the previous,thank you for saying so!

going to work really hard at making this week even better!

really appreciate the kind words!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear.

Houndoom57

Houndoom57

Awards
Also, a few things that always help me is writing everything that is on my mind down, so I can tackle each thing one at a time and not worry about forgetting the others, and also try to separate the things that you are doing because you want to and what other want you. If you notice that most of them are requirements that others set for you, you'll be stressed out, so you'll have to add more of what you want to do. I hope that helped.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Also, a few things that always help me is writing everything that is on my mind down, so I can tackle each thing one at a time and not worry about forgetting the others, and also try to separate the things that you are doing because you want to and what other want you. If you notice that most of them are requirements that others set for you, you'll be stressed out, so you'll have to add more of what you want to do. I hope that helped.
did help,thanks for taking the time out to give your input.

superchris

superchris

Awards
Focus on good things u do have going and tackle the bad things one at a time (its easier said then done, I struggle w that sometimes too)

Lifting has always made me feel alot better and relieves alot of stress and frustrations I might have. Do something you enjoy, clear your mind and take on the obstacles w a stress free mind. Life is full obstacles, u deal w them the best u can and move forward. Hope this helps you alittle bit.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Focus on good things u do have going and tackle the bad things one at a time (its easier said then done, I struggle w that sometimes too)

Lifting has always made me feel alot better and relieves alot of stress and frustrations I might have. Do something you enjoy, clear your mind and take on the obstacles w a stress free mind. Life is full obstacles, u deal w them the best u can and move forward. Hope this helps you alittle bit.
that makes sense and will def make an effort to do so. it sure did,heck even taking a few minutes to say anything helps in itself!

today was def a step back,however won't stop me. I know there are people who have things far worse off then me.

besides,today is veterans day in other words my troubles regardless of what they are will be put off for a day at least.