- 10-19-2011, 04:25 AM
- 10-19-2011, 10:18 AM
What, nobody? Has anybody done it anywhere else this year?
- 10-19-2011, 10:25 AM
I do want to try it at some point. maybe next year if things work out ok. I have no idea how i would do but it would be nice to finish
big problem is the NJ one always seems to be in the fall / winter..
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Tough Mudder seems like a lot of fun. Ever do the Warrior Dash?
10-19-2011, 12:09 PM
10-22-2011, 11:11 PM
10-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Had a blast at the TM in Virginia. I finished it in 4 hours with my combat gear on. Got my one free beer, t-shirt and orange head band at the finish line. $hit was pretty tough but fun and it's more mental than anything. I haven't done any cardio since May and I was able to finish. It's 10 miles long with 27 obstacles but 3/4 of the trail is uphill because it was held at Wintergreen, VA ski resort so there were some steep hills to climb along with rocks/boulders. Saw a bunch of people quitting on the Everest hike, which was a little over a mile up a black diamond trail. I think that is what got rid of a lot of the weak competitors plus the freezing ice cold water in the water obstacles. Will be doing this again next year: http://toughmudder.com/
Similar Forum Threads
- By glockgod in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:48 AM
- By thebiggerpict in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:49 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 35Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:43 PM
- By LaXBro in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:38 PM
- By institutional in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-09-2003, 08:41 PM