Drug Testing, Would Any Of These Produce A False Positive?

Should I be worried?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaymus

Awards
I have made a few dumb decisions in my time for instance growing marijuana. I was caught and sentenced to one year of probation and drug testing. Since then I have totally quit marijuana and I have picked up working out weight lifting. I was wondering if any of these would produce a false positive for a drug of any kind. I am currently taking mega whey (no worries about that), creatine, nitrix, and I have recently just added 1-Testabolin-AQ. Could these produce a false positive of any kind? Thank you for your time. :box:

--Jaymus

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey dude, you will be fine on those products. If I were you though I would check out what this site has to offer, and do a little research. It is good that you have chosen something as possitive as weight training to help change your life. Welcome to the board.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
None of the stuff will produce a postitve. But drop the 1-test. It is a steroid which will make your balls shrink.

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
None of the stuff will produce a postitve. But drop the 1-test. It is a steroid which will make your balls shrink.
Why do you tell him to drop the one test? If he is doing a cycle then he can do pct and be just fine..
dick

R

regino007

Awards
Probation dept are not going to look for those items unless you were convicted with those.The tests themselves are expensive and they only look for certain items.I have a buddy in your same situation and he's on gear and always looks good after a test.You'll be fine.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
It is a steroid which will make your balls shrink.
brilliant. why not actually explain why they atrophy, and what can be done to correct that post cycle instead?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
brilliant. why not actually explain why they atrophy, and what can be done to correct that post cycle instead?

Why bring up an old thread with nothing useful to say. I simply answered his question at his level. He sounds like he doesn't know what 1-testoshit-AQ is about.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Holy old thread bump Batman!
Went back to last year to find a thread to insult someone. You look dumber than you tried to make Marcus look genius.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hmn, well actually i didn't bring the thread up. i was just reading through the top one's, and it was up there. looks like whoever did deleted the post. i don't go looking around to try and find people to pick on, honestly i didn't even look at the dates associated with the posts; i just assumed it was current.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL...someone else voted.

/Me calls on a mod to lock it down before it keeps getting bumped with votes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.