What TV star you think is HOT

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
leah remini, shes been around for a while - she even was on Saved by the Bell. definitly hot

Nuteboy

Awards
Deoudes59, I never have seen her besides on Kings Of Queens. So she's been around? Boy she's hot.

Hope my wife does not see this post as I'm a dead man cuz we watch Kings OF Queens together.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope my wife does not see this post as I'm a dead man cuz we watch Kings OF Queens together.
:icon_lol:

My recent TV chick: Leeann Tweeden from FOX Sports Net. Shes dating Josh Beckett..lucky **** :frustrate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jessica Biel....... the only reason I'm going to watch Blade Trinity when it comes out. By the way her ass was "FINE" in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre(sp) remake.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Deoudes59, I never have seen her besides on Kings Of Queens. So she's been around? Boy she's hot.

Shes hot, has the body of a model - the mouth of a construction worker - smokes 2 packs a day

Nuteboy

Awards
Deoudes59 she actually smokes? I actually like the "nasty" mouth on her. Kind of sexy. That means she likes "angry" sex.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
HOT

I'm not sure how many of you watched King Of Queens but the wife to Doug is hot. What do you guys think. Check out these photos.
I've always thought she was really HOT. But I guess what us guys in our 30's think is hot is different that the young dudes!

Got any more pics? LOL

Physicist

Awards
I think the king of queens girl was on a show called Living Dolls. The show was about 4 models living together and she played a girl named Charlie. She was hot back then too.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
How about Nikki Cox, can't remember name of show it's pretty bad but she makes it worth watchin.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Monica Bellucci and Jessica Beil are tied at #1 in my list

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Leah Remini is sweeet! :D

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Remini is definitely hot. Big dito on Iron Warrior's Monica Belluci call-out; she's the Merovingian's wife in the Matrix.

If anyone wants to see her naked, go watch Malena. :D