What would you have done if you got sucker punched?

pocho

Awards
Alright, so it was my friends 21 birthday and she wanted to do a crawl from bar to bar. We get to the last bar and I start talkin with this girl. We start hitting it off pretty good. Time passes, we're sitting down, and still talking when it's time for the bar to close. I get her number, still sitting. Out of nowhere, this dude comes up from behind me and sucker punches me off my chair. I get phased, regain composure and proceed to get held back by a number of bouncers. (Apparently this **** was jealous that I was talkin to a girl he liked. They weren't even dating) I get into the bathroom, nose bleeding, and what do I see? My nose... it's crooked. I had to reset my own nose right then and there. I get out of the bathroom and am then held back by a few bouncers again. Cops get called and I finally see the dick who suckerpunched me. That skinny little **** is luckier than **** that I got held back. Granted I'm only 165lbs, but I can push some pretty heavy weight.

With that in mind, what would you have done? I swear, if I was on cycle, it would've taken a couple more than those bouncers to hold me back. What about you? Lemme hear your thoughts or opinions.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a bar, not a damn thing. That has ag assault written all over it and a long legal process.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Ive been sucker punched at work..... (psych hospital,) nose busted, cheek bone busted, and bitten....( damn girls fight dirty)...... and I didnt do crap......:(

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not worth it man the legal fees and etc that comes along with it its just easier to walk away and contact the bar about getting dudes name and etc and making sure he pays for whatever you need to have done to fix your nose.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Rodja said: not a damn thing then and there. Just kept my cool.
After that; asked around for the dudes name, found out where he lived, gone to his door, knocked, once he opens:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd make sure I sleep with that chick, video tape it and mail it to him.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, that would work.

Or you could find out where he works, wait until everyone leaves for their lunch break and then do this to him:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ This guy is a police officer so anything he tells you is morally and ethically correct.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
same deal happened to me. it was me and my best friend whos 6'0'' 230 walking back and some scrawning **** 160ish 5'8'' talking ****. long story short, at 3:00am he got like 8 stitches in his face, black eye, broken nose.

wait till youre walking to your car or he is

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
DO NOT retaliate while in the bar. The legal fees you'd have to pay are not worth it. Yeah, I get the whole pride deal, but you'll regret it afterward. If you can, like others said, find out who he is and handle it accordingly, but DO NOT do anything while in the bar, or with a bunch of witnesses around.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sucks bro, it has never happened to me, people say my walk is pretty intimidating on its own so maybe that has to do with it.

try walking like you lats the size of jay cutlers, see if that prevents people trying to out-alpha you. (thats pretty much how i walk)

i have busted my share of noses though or to be specific their noses not mine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proverbs 16:17-19

17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.