Is this a good bench?

Nuteboy

Awards
Just wanted to get a poll on this topic. Six years ago, before I ever used "juice" I was able to bench press 300lbs for two reps. I weighed 192lbs with 17.5" arms. All I used, during that time, was creatine and two diff. prohormones.

My question is was the 300lbs max bench pretty impressive for someone who was not on juice and at 5'11" weighing 192lbs?

Currently I get up to 257lbs ( juiced of course) and can incline 315lbs for 7 to 8 reps.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's good, I was using 315 for reps on bench while natty at the same weight.. That's the natural strength you build up before going to the Darkside.. :twisted:

Nuteboy

Awards
The Darkside

BigPete you're diff. correct by terming it the "Darkside." Now that I look back on it I wished I would have waited two or three years before juicing. I started working out at the age of 22 and started juicing at the age of 27.

I now look back and wished I could have held out till the age of 29 or 30. Just to see how much stronger I would have gotten. Now I'm on the "Darkside" and it's diff. to go back considering I'm now a National level competitor.

I remember the first time I saw a friend use juice. It was so funny cuz I had no clue about gear. I thought if you take a shot I'd end up dying in my sleep, lol. My friend who introduced me to gear was taking Test and was on for around 3 months.

I remember looking at his shape and the funny thing about it is that I had bigger muscles and a better shape than he did and I was natural. At that time I thought "juicing" was a waste. My preception "at the time" was if a guy juiced he should look like Arnold or Ronnie.

I had no clue about the # of protein a person had to take or the large amount of food and heavy hard training to grow nor about genetics. Funny how ignorant I was.

My first injection was giving by my wife. Okay sorry guys but I was and still am afriad of needles. I remember asking my wife to give me the injection. My wife would get ready to inject and I'll say "wait." Minutes later she'll get ready again and I'll say "wait". Well after six hours of procrastinating she finally just stuck the needle in my butt.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen your pics, brother.. Outstanding! ;)

I thought the same way as far as me looking better than guys who were on.. I asn't afraid of them, 'cause being th enerd I am I studied everything I could on them.. Now I don't plan on being a National level competitor (not tryin' to face YOU onstage!! :( ) but I'd like to have the look..

Nuteboy

Awards
Thanks BigPete. Here's several more pictures. One with me and Jay that was taken last year and the remaining photos take at this years Jr. Nationals.

Attachments

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
:rofl: THATS ALL YOU GOT BRO! J/K PLEASE DONT KICK MY ASS

Edge

Awards
Thanks BigPete. Here's several more pictures. One with me and Jay that was taken last year and the remaining photos take at this years Jr. Nationals.
Whoa dude you met jay cutler! cooool!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 31
Sage0607 Training Forum 43
Training Forum 3
Training Forum 4
Training Forum 1