Getting paid though Paypal

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you receive money through Paypal? I've had a PP account for quite awhile, but I have only used it to pay others. Do you have to supply bank account info for a deposit? Does it give credit to your credit card account? Also, I assume there is a charge there. What is it? And do you guys that use this feel it's worth whatever it is that PP takes?

I'd appreciate any response from you experienced Paypallers.

Thanks,
dd

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
dd,
Once someone has sent you money, the cash will appear as part of your "Paypal Balance". Basically PayPal acts as a bank account, storing the money until you decide you want to do something with it. If you want the money deposited, Paypal will cut you a check and then mail it to you. Or you can just leave the money in your Paypal account and use it to pay for other paypal purchases. As far as fees go:

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

Take care,
- sheesh

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
try searching Paypal.com

:type: :hammer: :rasp:

Actually I really like paypal, I have never had any issues with it, sending or receiving :)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've tried to get onto Paypal's site to read up on this myself, but the computers I spend most of my time on seem to have it blocked through a firewall or something. I can get to the startup page, but I can't login or use any of the tabs or hyperlinks to browse through the rest of the website. I appreciate you guys taking time to answer my questions.

dd

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you have a bank account associated with it you can have the money directly depostied into that account. I don't leave any balance in my paypal account.