AnabolicMinds Pick'em 2011 League

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i think id be down for this...but am i the only one!?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll sign up tomorrow. I also do college pick'em, fantasy football, and bet online along with co-workers. Damn I said I wasn't going to do all this on top of school again this year... here comes the damn stress.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll sign up tomorrow. I also do college pick'em, fantasy football, and bet online along with co-workers. Damn I said I wasn't going to do all this on top of school again this year... here comes the damn stress.
Glad to have you along... I joined multiple pick'em leagues, I like the ability to paste my pick across multiple leagues.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Signed up... DevilDoc is my user name on it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sweet... we got 5 players thus far a few more and will make it very interesting.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last year in my college pick'em I had the best record (win/loss), but the confidence points jacked me up and I came in third overall.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reminder. I've made my picks, but not my confidence points yet. Off to do them now. I'm running a close 2nd in my college picks and my fantasy game keeps getting better because I'm in a pretty deep league and people's key players keep getting cut or injured bwhahaha. Prospects are looking up.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im glad were dropping the lowest 2 scores because who knows whats gunna happen in the first coulle weeks. Im not even confident with my fantasy team. Goddamn lockout

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im glad were dropping the lowest 2 scores because who knows whats gunna happen in the first coulle weeks. Im not even confident with my fantasy team. Goddamn lockout
I like dropping the lowest 2 scores it makes things more interesting towards the end, plus you will have at least 2 bad weeks :)

the tiebreaker is meaningless too, I can remove it or just ignore it

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Meh, I say don't drop scores and let tie breaker be. The key is be right and dont have a bad week. Or be that good and nail upsets with big points. In my college pickem last year I was far behind the lead but started putting more points on the games that people would put a few and gamble on certain games as upsets. Came back to finish second, just my opinion is all.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I put 6 on GB.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy upsets Batman. Not looking too bad for me yet though. I've only lost one double digit point game so far. Crazy thing about these pick'ems is sometimes loosing helps..lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm at like 39, but I'll move up as games finish, because I still have a lot of points out there to earn still.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a Chargers fan I am dreading this week and really really hated picking against my team. Gotta play the pick'em to win, but I'll gladly loose those points for a win by the Bolts.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to get your pics in for this week

Here's standings after wk1

week-1.jpg

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had to turn the Chargers game off in the 3rd. Just couldn't take watching it anymore.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
get your picks in guys.. I missed my picks last week... so you all still have a chance at 2nd place.. hehe

Alright, maybe first place :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
get your picks in guys.. I missed my picks last week... so you all still have a chance at 2nd place.. hehe

Alright, maybe first place :)
You never know man, 2 really good weeks can have you right back in the mix. Trust me, been doing these pick'ems for college and NFL for years and I see it happen all the damn time. It's more about not missing high points on the games you loos than the games you get right, damn confidence points.

i am so winning this week's picks
Whatev brother, just resign now and save yourself the embarrassment..lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
reminder to get your picks in guys.. I moved up one slot this week :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get those picks in for this week.

I freaking forgot to get todays two games in for my college pick'em. Blows, but is looking like it will be in my favor because I would have gone with WV and Rutgers with 20 some points on WV like everyone else in my league. If they loose I'll be out one or two points with them all out 20 some. Bwhahahaha.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Get those picks in for this week.

I freaking forgot to get todays two games in for my college pick'em. Blows, but is looking like it will be in my favor because I would have gone with WV and Rutgers with 20 some points on WV like everyone else in my league. If they loose I'll be out one or two points with them all out 20 some. Bwhahahaha.
well played...lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
some serious lopsided picks this week.. there will be some surprises this week

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn looks like I will be coming in last this week.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
looks like im on the opposite end of the spectrum as you my friend

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got bitten by some of these upsets when I should have known better!! Bleh

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This was a rough week for me.. picked lots of upsets.. bleh

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rough week for a lot of us, especially me I think. Worst yet.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Rough week for a lot of us, especially me I think. Worst yet.
agreed. there were so many close games. I wouldve done better if i went with my gut, instead of analyzing the voting tendencies thing

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
agreed. there were so many close games. I wouldve done better if i went with my gut, instead of analyzing the voting tendencies thing
Yeah, I try not to pay too much attention to those. It was just one of those weeks though.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to get ur pics in.. if you dont I'll move up a spot! :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah looks like a few have been slipping or giving up.

I am also 2nd in my college pickem by 2 pts over all. Just had my best wk yet only loosing 3 pts. Am 1st in one fantasy league but 10th in another. On top of all that I've made almost 400 bucks this season betting online. All in all been a pretty damn successful season for me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we all win out it will be a 3 way tie this week. I forget is the tie breakers actually in effect? Of course we we loose any games it comes down to which games and which points we miss out on.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If we all win out it will be a 3 way tie this week. I forget is the tie breakers actually in effect? Of course we we loose any games it comes down to which games and which points we miss out on.
Ok so delta and i tie this week

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this was such a close week.. yep we tight on points and runner up was only 1 point behind...... I never seen such close scores.. I guess the tie breaker gave me second spot

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like it'll be a tie this week between me and fighting falcon. I forgot to set the 2nd tie breaker though

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Last week sure was a close one.. this week it sucked for me.. looks like i'm losing that 2nd place

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I'll prolly lose this wk cause SD won, but that is A OK with me. We do play our best ball in Dec.