hmm fat people

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking to myself... Fat people actually help us in a way.  They let us know what we can look like if we do what they do AND they also limit the amount of people that look good, which means potentially, more women for the guys who look swole.  So next time you see a fatty... Say thanks brother, here's a ho ho... :D

WYD

heheheh

CerealKiller

Awards
That doesn't explain the chubby chasers.:D

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CerealKiller
That doesn't explain the chubby chasers.:D

The chubby who???
Are those girls who are down with beefy men? LOL :)

WYD

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always wanna give props to the ones who run like during the day. It takes a lot of motivation or dedication to be able to go out and do that when you know other people are looking at you. I like the fact they can acknowledge they need to change and take the initiative to do it. I know for me personally i'd get way too embaressed and NEVER run during the day, only late night in the dark or something, so i kinda look up to some of those guys ya know?

now the ones who just complain about being overweight but don't do anything, they bother me. If they spent half the time running as they do complaining they'd be in the single digit bodyfat %age.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
LOL, the "more for us" mentality, nice WYD :D

BTW I've never heard of chubby chasers, but the better question is: what are they like? ;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
BTW I've never heard of chubby chasers, but the better question is: what are they like? ;)
well Weave, for the most part, 'birds of a feather', if you know what Im sayin... among shallow, vain, egotistical people like myself I don't see fat guys with hot women (unless they're paying for it, which is most often the case), nor conversely do you see fat women with the swole fellas (unless you have a Chippendale's thing workin)... but I assume among normal, nice people who consider the intellectual and not just physical side to people, you have more diversity.... one would assume.

Nicolai

Awards
my first post

and it always seems to be the skinny ass guys that pick the giant women. there is no stranger sight then a 120lb guy walkin down the boardwalk with a chick that is a duce and a half :D