Anyone listen to ATC on NPR tonight?

1. Board Supporter

Anyone listen to ATC on NPR tonight?

ATC had a piece on steroids in athletics tonight. It was more about the inability to detect newer things like THG. What really caught my attention though was when they started talking about IGF. They mentioned Dr. Sweeney (see fiddler's post in IGF/GH/Slin forum) and the 20% gain in muscle size the mice injected with his muscle-targeting IGF virii experienced - and that was w/out excercise. They also mentioned that IGF is available online now. I was kind of distraced driving home, so if anyone else remembers more, please post. I also saw a short article mentioning IGF in Wired a couple of months ago. I guess IGF will be on the chopping block next.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by intv
    They also mentioned that IGF is available online now. I was kind of distraced driving home, so if anyone else remembers more, please post. I also saw a short article mentioning IGF in Wired a couple of months ago. I guess IGF will be on the chopping block next.
    IGF is not available in the virus form, but they said it would probably become (illegally) available to rich elite atheletes at some point and that it would be undetectable by conventional means.

here's the audio: http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=3844703

Similar Forum Threads

1. Listen to PES on Super Human Radio, hear about Erase
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:02 PM
  3. PA gets to explain himself on HBO tonight
    By motiv8er in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 07:10 PM