Hair Loss 'remedy' that I'd like to show you (pictures of me)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I posted this in the hair loss prevention thread but not everyone might catch that post that is buried in page 81 :)

Hair loss is a bitch.. Without sounding like an infomercial I wanted to show you guys how effective this relatively unknown product called "Toppik" that I've used for a several years now. I'm not sure how I found it, I think it was on the Hair Transplant Network.

The 'hair loss' industry is full of scams and crap that doesn't do a damn thing... but this one is winner in my experience.

It doesn't prevent hair loss, but it can give even very advanced cases of hair loss the appearance of a full head of head.

It doesn't come out if you sweat like crazy in the gym or even if you go swimming.

I don't juice anymore, but I'm still very prone to male pattern baldness.

I figured this might help some guys out that are dealing with androgenic alopecia.

Lemme post some pictures... hope this helps some guys out

View attachment 42158
View attachment 42159
View attachment 42160
View attachment 42161

Check out the 118 ratings on Amazon.com, it works really well most people.

Hope this can help some guys out. It's been really effective for me.

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
A few more 'Toppik' pictures

View attachment 42162
View attachment 42163
View attachment 42164
View attachment 42165

That's a bunch of choices for these fibers out there. I always suggest that guys start off with Toppik, (link to amazon.com reviews) it's a bit more expensive [and better quality] than the Toppik "clones". There's small learning curve to learning how to apply them and spread them out, after you've 'mastered' it (it will literally take you 60 seconds to really fill out your hair), I say check out the slightly cheaper, slightly less quality other hair fiber products like Hair So Real or Organin, which is the best of the clones in my opinion. (although the folks on amazon.com only rate it 3 stars)

...it ain't flattering to post these pictures... but I hope it helps some guys out

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's a big difference!! Thanks for posting that up.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Is that the method that requires some magnet-like device ? My cousin is having good results with that. I don't need that but if it's that type of product than I'm sure my cousin would vouch for it, he's not a juicer, just someone prone to MPB.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What up IW... haha 265lbs now? damn bro

Someone else asked me if it was some sort of 'magnet' too. It's not, it's just very small keratin protein hair fibers that attach to your hair and really stay in there until you shampoo them out. Just shake the bottle and they go on and stay. You could honestly and go swimming with them or run a marathon and they'd be in there.

there's a 'toppik hold' spray but regular hair spray works just fine. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic results.If anyone is seriously looking to improve their hair and would run a log for 5 weeks with pictures let me know.
I'll do it, for sure.
I have this little website going www.hairlossfromsteroids.com where I review hair loss meds/treatments.
If you'd like I'll [honestly] review whatever you got

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic PM me your e mail address. I own a skin care company and right now we have a product with ingredients found in no other products out. This and are stretch mark cream once released will take over the market. Once I e mail you in reply please reply back with detailed information about products you've tried, current hair status and you most leave a completely brutal honest review on that site and on Amazon.

Thank you

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks like great stuff man! Had you ever tried Jerome Russell's brand of spray on hair? I've been using that the last couple of years w/decent results/cover up...but really just thinking of shaving my head and being done with it...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic PM me your e mail address. I own a skin care company and right now we have a product with ingredients found in no other products out. This and are stretch mark cream once released will take over the market. Once I e mail you in reply please reply back with detailed information about products you've tried, current hair status and you most leave a completely brutal honest review on that site and on Amazon.

Thank you
Hey WAR! :) Is your product a spray/cover...or a grow hair type of product?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That looks like great stuff man! Had you ever tried Jerome Russell's brand of spray on hair? I've been using that the last couple of years w/decent results/cover up...but really just thinking of shaving my head and being done with it...
oh I think know the product you are talking about - is it this one? Spray On Hair Color by Jerome Russel - Amazon.com

I tried out a similar spray as a standalone and in combination with some fibers. I had better luck with the Toppik fibers, surprisingly it wouldn't come off as easy as the spray products. The sprays seems kind of 'painty' and would come off on my fingers or some chicks fingers if touched too easily in my experience. It does conceal pretty well though.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its a shampoo and spray on tonic. I cannot post website to further information here nor give details since I'm mobile and out of the office. Ill e mail you information on ingredients and video of the product.

I actually gave a few people a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee in 6 weeks or they can mail the remaining product back and ill send them a check for their money back.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Its a shampoo and spray on tonic. I cannot post website to further information here nor give details since I'm mobile and out of the office. Ill e mail you information on ingredients and video of the product.

I actually gave a few people a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee in 6 weeks or they can mail the remaining product back and ill send them a check for their money back.
thats pretty solid :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea, our whole line is revolutionary but its a new name people arnt use to in the US. Soon we will have commercials all over Mexico, I'm going there in a few months to discuss.

Off topic but what's your chest tattoo say? I had something similar but I recently covered it up.

Do you have any stretch marks? We will be launching a product that will blow everything out of the water. Few key ingredients took five years of research and are patented so if you like our product line you can review this when it comes out. But might be 3-6 months away but we can keep in touch.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yea, our whole line is revolutionary but its a new name people arnt use to in the US. Soon we will have commercials all over Mexico, I'm going there in a few months to discuss.

Off topic but what's your chest tattoo say? I had something similar but I recently covered it up.

Do you have any stretch marks? We will be launching a product that will blow everything out of the water. Few key ingredients took five years of research and are patented so if you like our product line you can review this when it comes out. But might be 3-6 months away but we can keep in touch.
hey man... tattoo says "abundance"... for: abundance mentality

no stretch marks here, nothing too noticeable on me... I def know some guys that have them to the max.. but I'm sure you could find like 100000 guys on here too

your product sounds really good.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh I think know the product you are talking about - is it this one? Spray On Hair Color by Jerome Russel - Amazon.com

I tried out a similar spray as a standalone and in combination with some fibers. I had better luck with the Toppik fibers, surprisingly it wouldn't come off as easy as the spray products. The sprays seems kind of 'painty' and would come off on my fingers or some chicks fingers if touched too easily in my experience. It does conceal pretty well though.
Yep, that's the spray on hair I use...does conceal well, but as you pointed out, comes off on fingers/fingernails if ya scratch your scalp & doesn't hold up well when sweat a lot, like I do when working out...

Very interesting...pls do hit me up with the link via PM...I'd at least check it out...I've used minoxidil in the past, seemed to at least slow hair loss/keep what I had...and have used Propecia as well...but didn't ever have enough $ to ever run them together...have been off both for a couple years now & the thinning process has really been noticable...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have slight stretch marks on arms/stomach area...but more noticable/annoying than those is the loose skin I have on the ab area (I was an obese kid/teen until dropping ~75 lbs. when I was 19, never regained its elasticity), you have any products in the works for skin tightening?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does any of this stuff work for receding hairlines? Not necessarily for thinning or cortex hairloss?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does any of this stuff work for receding hairlines? Not necessarily for thinning or cortex hairloss?
Is that all your experiencing? If so it sounds like you are in stage one of MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) and can be treated by our shampoo and tonic. May I ask what have you used before and how long have you been noticing this? If you would like you can pm me your e mail address and I can send you further information.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that all your experiencing? If so it sounds like you are in stage one of MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) and can be treated by our shampoo and tonic. May I ask what have you used before and how long have you been noticing this? If you would like you can pm me your e mail address and I can send you further information.
yeah, that's pretty much it. It's not bad, but it irks the hell out of me. Starting receeding on my right forehead, noticeably, about 4 years ago. Now the left side is trying to catch up. Annoying as hell. PM sent.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sorry I havent visited this thread in a while
sure does, but there some stuff to consider, I had my hairline restored so I have decent hairs in there for these fiber to grab onto

there's a product called "Dermmatch" (check out the amazon.com reviews) that is better for hairlines, the combination of both toppik and dermmatch are as good as it gets in my experience

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
sorry I havent visited this thread in a while
sure does, but there some stuff to consider, I had my hairline restored so I have decent hairs in there for these fiber to grab onto

there's a product called "Dermmatch" (check out the amazon.com reviews) that is better for hairlines, the combination of both toppik and dermmatch are as good as it gets in my experience
that is likely what NBA basketball player Deron Williams is using here (im using this picture because its current)

View attachment 43144

(how do I know? I don't - but after living out in Hollywood and being super familiar with these hair loss products, they are actually REALLY common)
it really looks like Dermmatch to me (one of these things where I see that and I'm pretty certain 'THATS DERMMATCH', I can notice these things sometimes (Because I use it).. other people def wont, looks good though

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
going to kick you guys soon updated pictures soon.. hair is just starting to fill in.
i had previously shed a ton from melanotan-2, 4months of 200 hairs in the shower a day.. seriously
now its only about 20 hairs in the shower
using N2 Shampoo for about a week and so far so good. dumping a ton of minoxidil on my head

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to kick you guys soon updated pictures soon.. hair is just starting to fill in.
i had previously shed a ton from melanotan-2, 4months of 200 hairs in the shower a day.. seriously
now its only about 20 hairs in the shower
using N2 Shampoo for about a week and so far so good. dumping a ton of minoxidil on my head
Hmmm never heard this effect from MTII before.

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
Wow awesome results man...