Interesting occurance.....

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
: frustrate:
As if my day was not BAD enough, I mean so bad that I almost got up in the middle of class ( summer school, special ed) and walked out...Not the kids, never is, but the admin........anyway, I go do my work out, legs, kicked my own ass and I seem to get stronger all the time....So i decided hey my jeep is pretty nasty ( dirty) let me go wash it.......This is where it gets good.....

I go to a self car wash, NO ONE around, and I am in the middle of washing my jeep, ( takes a long time as I have a wrangler and I take the windows out, and wash them, put them back it....Ok so I have OCD :) ) anyway......I hear something......I look around and I see 2 Punks, and I can only say punks.......standing there staring at me :eek: .... (Now Ok so when i work out I am not in a snow suit, I have on shorts, sports bra, and baseball cap backwards.....Not a beauty queen really)

One starts talking **** right away...."well looky what we have here, a girly washing her jeep".....I kinda knew I was in deep **** or could have been.....the other one is walking near me and just licking his lips.....( YUCKO) so I wrapped my hand around my keys in my pocket and actually shocked myself, by saying..." I have had a **** ass day so kicking your ass would make me smile, if your going to try it do it now".....( I dont know where the courage or stupidity came from but it was there)......The one close to me tried to swing at me, and I just instantly came up with a front ball kick and finished with a round house kick to his head.....heheheheh I think I was a shocked at he was.......His friend ran off, and I than got in my jeep and took off like hell to the police station......I still dont think I have stopped shaking/crying.......But in the end I knew what to do......:) I also think it will be many days before my legs stop shaking and i go back to a self car wash alone....:( how sad!!!!

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
God bless you sweetheart you got some courage. If I was you I would have accidentaly run the both of them over. TWICE

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it was courage I don't know what it was.......All I know is now I admit, a little afriad, and very sad ......:( But i needed to vent and tell what happened and this board let me.....thank you

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice job! It scares me because I KNOW my girlfriend couldn't/wouldn't be able to to do that!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry that happened WG...but glad you kicked ass... Pete watch yourself, she will kick your ass if you make her mad

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry that happened WG...but glad you kicked ass... Pete watch yourself, she will kick your ass if you make her mad
That's why I keep her around.. ;)

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would have ran them over....fvck 'em

keith1569

Awards
badass i bet that guy will think twice before messin with some random chick again after a taste of u hehe

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
A little curbside justice! :twisted: I hate to hear you having to go through that wrangler, but I'm glad you came out of it okay. I'd love to have seen a video of those kicks. I can only picture it and I have to laugh. Those guys obviously had no idea.

Hey BP, make sure you wear your cup when around this one.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pete, if you want to make a run to RI and look for the kids, let me know, I'm game!

Sorry to hear WG, at least you're OK.

How old were the guys?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Guys had to be early twenties...., when i think of it more ( replaying it over and over i think he was trying to grab my hat)........But serves him right!!! As for Peter, I don't hurt my boyfriends, unless they want me to :) kidding

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
damn wranglergirl, that's kicking ass! :thumbsup:

I know I like a woman who will throw me down and punch me in the face, you're lucky Pete!! :whip: :twisted: :lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad your ok. Did the cops catch these punks?. Sometimes I am glad I live in hickville. It could happen here too, only difference here is shotguns here and pistols there. Was this at night or in the daytime?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Well I thought i lived in Hickville to, Rhode Island I mean come on......LOL lived in New York and never had an issue......How sad is that??!!! :(

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
what kind of a guy takes a swing at a girl? amazingly sad.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Maine, has a lot of hicks...I'm not from here originally. I'm from CT and this is hickville in comparison...