mlb top moments

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you catch this "top moments in baseball history" last night. i heard ripken's streak breaking game won. are you kidding? without a doubt, all of the moments considered were great times but how's that voted over jackie robinson, hank aaron breaking ruth (both werent just about baseball, but race too). simple answer is that cuz ripken's deal happened so fresh in the public's mind, the fans voted and voted with their heart and not their mind. just a thought.

shady

Awards
man 2,000 plus games in a row is outstanding . i think it is way more of a goal than home runs . or hits . that is a sh1t load of games man !

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
2131 is great. it probably the closest to impossible to break now that cal exceeded that. (def top 3) but breaking of the color line....that history, not only in sports but in american history. thats why it should have been #1

Brock Landers

Awards
I have to give my vote to Kirk Gibsons home run in the 88 world series. The most incredible thing in baseball i have ever seen.

Brock Landers

Awards
Actually Im a tigers fan, but thats a different story in itself.
I grew up in Vero Beach Fl, where the dodgers have spring training, so i guess I am a bit biased, but it was incredible nonetheless.

Brock Landers J

Awards
theres the man who stole my namesake!! how ya doin bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 General Chat 17
AntM1564 Sports Talk 12
Sports Talk 237
Sports Talk 2
DAdams91982 Sports Talk 20