Coupon codes for Nutra Planet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone have any they can pm a first time customer?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off the top of my head I know 2

3off100
7off200

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
bump on this.... wasnt there one for more then 200 guys???

I cant find it by searching BUT I remember a thread with the old pic of the coupon was up here somewhere...

Im planning on placing an order for over 800 bucks this next month (839.99 in my cart right now) and would be nice to not get raped in shipping (38 items) and get a decent discount...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 25off500

I'd wait for the new years sale if possible. Last year they had 10% off the cart.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
on top of other codes?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on top of other codes?
Nah, but it does beat out most of their other coupon codes. Try search on nutra's page for their 2011 new years sale. ;) Give you some ideas.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
im confused then... is it 25% off 500 that it gives you or $25 off that it gives?

I would LOVE to wait for the new years sale BUT I dont want to have to fight for things that could go OOS quickly... as I created my cart a week or so ago and watched a bunch of stuff go red as they ran out... most of it is back in stock and hopefully it will all be there by the time that I want to place my order....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im confused then... is it 25% off 500 that it gives you or $25 off that it gives?

I would LOVE to wait for the new years sale BUT I dont want to have to fight for things that could go OOS quickly... as I created my cart a week or so ago and watched a bunch of stuff go red as they ran out... most of it is back in stock and hopefully it will all be there by the time that I want to place my order....
Sadly no. It's $25 off 500$.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....

I think I need to call in my order and have them give me a loyalty discount... been shopping there for almost 5 years!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....

I think I need to call in my order and have them give me a loyalty discount... been shopping there for almost 5 years!!!!
800 $$.
How long will all those products last
Why u need to spend $800 @ 1 time?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
over 800....

should last me at least 7 months with the plans I have (no more purchases but food and protein)....

cause I have the extra money now and this is my passion....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
over 800....

should last me at least 7 months with the plans I have (no more purchases but food and protein)....

cause I have the extra money now and this is my passion....
I feel ya bro! Do what ya love.
ppl at work get mad cause I have a box come every few weeks I'd say I spend $50-$100 every month or two, so we are all around the same ball park then :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Japan so u need to save on that shipping.
Thats why Im kinda upset with nutra...I wanted to confirm somethings before I ordered but didnt want to lose out completely. So I ordered part of the order, and emailed saying if the price was correct I wanted more, if not I wanted only one. (iForce Resv2+TT33 combo, was coming out 29.99 in the cart but advertised as 24.99) they said the sale was over so I cant get anymore for 24.99... sad. anyway. Hopefully new years will be good. ;D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats why Im kinda upset with nutra...I wanted to confirm somethings before I ordered but didnt want to lose out completely. So I ordered part of the order, and emailed saying if the price was correct I wanted more, if not I wanted only one. (iForce Resv2+TT33 combo, was coming out 29.99 in the cart but advertised as 24.99) they said the sale was over so I cant get anymore for 24.99... sad. anyway. Hopefully new years will be good. ;D
hhhmm, in your situation it was a $5 difference I would've put it in the cart if I really wanted it and just had them adjust the price later if it was wrong.

-I mean if it was only $5 stopping me I would've gotten it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hhhmm, in your situation it was a $5 difference I would've put it in the cart if I really wanted it and just had them adjust the price later if it was wrong.

-I mean if it was only $5 stopping me I would've gotten it.
Well then they should've given it to me all for 24.99 ;)

Didnt want to blast my CC with much more if it wasnt going to be that cheap. 29.99X3 is 90. I wouldnt buy 3 for 29.99, but Id buy 3 for 24.99.
Id buy 1 for 29.99. And thats what I did. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well then they should've given it to me all for 24.99 ;)

Didnt want to blast my CC with much more if it wasnt going to be that cheap. 29.99X3 is 90. I wouldnt buy 3 for 29.99, but Id buy 3 for 24.99.
Id buy 1 for 29.99. And thats what I did. ;)
Understood yeah then the gap becomes greater I gotcha. I feel ya they lost money ur happy and that's that.

I just placed my 1st NP order on BF. I usually shop at BB, buy they have no slin-sane and I wanted to try it and I picked up a tub of xtend to try that spent $43 shipped. Sad thing is I have two damn near full glycobol bottles :/

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understood yeah then the gap becomes greater I gotcha. I feel ya they lost money ur happy and that's that.

I just placed my 1st NP order on BF. I usually shop at BB, buy they have no slin-sane and I wanted to try it and I picked up a tub of xtend to try that spent $43 shipped. Sad thing is I have two damn near full glycobol bottles :/
The deal on SS was great I must say ;)
BB... I used to shop there.. but they got nothing I want anymore....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The deal on SS was great I must say ;)
BB... I used to shop there.. but they got nothing I want anymore....
Have u used slin sane before?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yup, I liked it. But I felt the MOST from anabolic pump. I liked SS.
If u rate glycobol slin & pump what would your order be?