What Type Of Music Do You Listen To While Lifting?

What Type Of Music Do You Listen To While Lifting

• Rap

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rock

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Head Banging

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
??? I preffer soemthing like the Red Hot Chili Peppers,or Alice In Chains. Suprisingly i find if i try to listen to screamo type **** thats cranked to the max,i actually start to get a headache,this only happens when lifting. RHCP seems to keep my focused, it just works for me. Or sometimes some type of rap are alright,not any of that Lil Wayne **** or nothing but like old school Wu Tang or Pac.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
a lot of pop club remixs, i focus much better with it

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
metallica, disturbed, hatebreed, as i lay dying, linkin park, rage against the machine, etc etc

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mother ****ing METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heavy heavy heavy all the time

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Sepultura, Slayer, Unearth, Obituary, Slipknot are my staples for lifting.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
AC/DC

appleyard777

Awards
Lamb of god, various metal.... Or some nasty dubstep bassnectar, skrillet, etc..

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
festus

festus

Awards
Yeah, I don't listen to it in my normal life, but, if you want to throw around some heavy ass weights, it's got to be some metal! I like Cannibal Corpse and Decapitated, personally.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
metallica, disturbed, hatebreed, as i lay dying, linkin park, rage against the machine, etc etc
^^^ this, throw in some godsmack, rev theory, art of dying, any AIC and megadeth.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't listen to it in my normal life, but, if you want to throw around some heavy ass weights, it's got to be some metal! I like Cannibal Corpse and Decapitated, personally.
Agreed, I listen to completely different music while lifting. Trying to get more of a metal collection. Right now I mainly listen to AC/DC while lifting. When Im just listening to music it is country though lol.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I listen to completely different music while lifting. Trying to get more of a metal collection. Right now I mainly listen to AC/DC while lifting. When Im just listening to music it is country though lol.
I dont like now-a-days country,to me its kinda fake,like real country isnt about sounding like your from louisiana,and dipping,and wearing rebel flag t-shirts. REAL country to me is like David Allan Coe,or Hank Jr. That ****s good.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Johnny Cash is the only 'country' I like...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Johnny Cash is the only 'country' I like...
Excuse me for not including his name in the real country list in my post above,Johnny is def. real country.

Spongy33

Spongy33

Awards
hell, I think I've listened to The Glitch Mob every workout for the past 2 months. I find that I just kind of drone it out after a while.