WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Dude , what happened to the so called "most hard core underground magazine" in the bodybuilding world? Dude all they have now is how to talk to girls and NO MORE STEROID PROFILES, what is happening to them? Maybe they're getting investigated by the feds too! Maybe Jeff Summers bought THG from Balco or something.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It's nothing more then an ad for Impact Nutr. Jeff summers made that little mag his bitch. I love his prices for that garbage as well :frustrate Calling his products what he does is the reason the ban is happening. A good example of what not to do.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I keep getting that damn magazine every month for the past year for some reason...I don't even remember signing up for it. :blink: I ain't payin' for it so fvck it...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I called saying I was an attorney, and that my "client" (me ;) ) would like for them to stop sending that magazine, or he'll begin a class-action suit against them.. I have yet to recieve an issue, this was 2yrs ago.. :D :trout:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are assholes over there at IMPACT. Thats all I have to say about them. I hope they go out of business!. Dumb Fucks!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I keep getting that damn magazine every month for the past year for some reason...I don't even remember signing up for it. :blink: I ain't payin' for it so fvck it...
Same **** happened to me, I think it was my punk ass gym giving info away because many members I talk to have also gotten the Anabolic Insider