How to get the girl I catch checking e out while Im shopping.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So I feel like Im a good looking dude, and I catch myself getting checked out by girls way hotter than the ones who actually go near my friends, but I dont even know what to say. Im not at a place with alcohol where people are loosened up. I feel like Im too white and nerdy to just start talking to a stranger under those conditions. In fact, I dont even know how to start a conversaton before they've already moved on to another aisle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
try an obvious comment, like if shes shopping and holding up two pairs of shorts say you like one of them better . Or ask for her opinion on something. if shes the slightest bit interested, you'll know. just be observant, can start a convo about anything like what shes wearing for example

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I feel like Im a good looking dude, and I catch myself getting checked out by girls way hotter than the ones who actually go near my friends, but I dont even know what to say. Im not at a place with alcohol where people are loosened up. I feel like Im too white and nerdy to just start talking to a stranger under those conditions. In fact, I dont even know how to start a conversaton before they've already moved on to another aisle.
if they are checking you out they are interested.use that knowledge to strike up a small convo then get her number and then go from there.

nerdalert

Awards
get some game bro!!! why spend all the time in the gym if you're not going to put it to use!! Be confident and if you catch her checking you make your move, just don't be over the top. Flirting is easy...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just be like "Hey, can I get your opinion on something? I need help deciding between these shirts. I like both but can't pick. Which one do you like better? (wait for her response) Would you mind if I tried these on and then got your opinion again? (girls love a fashion show)

Most importantly just be yourself. After you run through that little thing you can talk about her day, what's she's doing later, and if you'd like to meet up later for dinner or drinks or something like that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just flex wildly until the veins start popping in your neck and forehead while screaming out Macho Man Oh-Yeah's.

But in all seriousness, great suggestions already and yeah, just be confident. Like it's already been said, you work out and take care of yourself so you should be confident. I'm a huge fan of maintaining eye contact and smiling. Most girls are used to guys darting their eyes away. Now keep in mind, you need to know how to do it right so it doesn't look like you're just staring. I've been doing a lot of maintained eye contact and flashing a smile lately just for kicks and it's a blast to watch the girls smile back as they keep walking.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes, eye contact is the single most important thing.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Just flex wildly until the veins start popping in your neck and forehead while screaming out Macho Man Oh-Yeah's.
I seriously laughed out loud, everyone in my office wants to know what's so funny . reps. lol.

On a different note, OP, just because she checked you out doesn't necessarily mean she wants to date you or even talk to you for that matter. BUT BUT BUT......

that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Just don't get all bent out of shape if it doesn't pan out and move on to the next one.

It's more about playing the numbers, than how good your 'game' is, IMHO.

Confidence will go a long ways, they can smell it.

Good luck.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Say this.

[video=youtube;ONHLVfaXI1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHLVfaXI1c[/video]

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reminds me of a few times in my younger years.I never went to the mall to pick up chicks but pulled a few directly off of them just eyeing me. lets just say I got lucky every time. You gotta believe if they are checking you out that they are interested which should take away any doubts or fears you have.just be smooth chat her up for a bit to find out the important info and then get her number.once you have her number it should be all gravy.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I like this idea... I think you will score mad chicks with this one... as a matte of fact I am going to steal it and try it with my cracker ass not diesel self!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this idea... I think you will score mad chicks with this one... as a matte of fact I am going to steal it and try it with my cracker ass not diesel self!
I highly advise it ;)

When I'm on vacation or somewhere far enough away from my normal place of residence, I'll do goofy stuff all the time. My thought process is if I'm not going to see these people ever again, I might as well have some fun. Always good for some laughs.

JComp

Awards
I highly advise it ;)When I'm on vacation or somewhere far enough away from my normal place of residence, I'll do goofy stuff all the time. My thought process is if I'm not going to see these people ever again, I might as well have some fun. Always good for some laughs.
I do the same thing haha. I was a club and saw people having a dance off, I walked right in between them and started river dancing. Actually had a group of girls come up.and start talking to me and my buddy afterwards.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do the same thing haha. I was a club and saw people having a dance off, I walked right in between them and started river dancing. Actually had a group of girls come up.and start talking to me and my buddy afterwards.
When I was back visiting some friends at college, there was a guy who was straight up groping a girl on the dance floor (hand up the skirt and skirt getting partially pulled up) and we thought it was pretty funny, so I just went up behind her and not actually touching her, was air-grinding against her and making hideous faces. She was completely appalled by me, which only made me laugh more. Fun times :laugh:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was back visiting some friends at college, there was a guy who was straight up groping a girl on the dance floor (hand up the skirt and skirt getting partially pulled up) and we thought it was pretty funny, so I just went up behind her and not actually touching her, was air-grinding against her and making hideous faces. She was completely appalled by me, which only made me laugh more. Fun times :laugh:
That was you!?! I found out later she was just using me! I felt soo used! Lol! JK!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get yourself some "SexPanther" 60% of the time it works everytime!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Alright these were all good ones guys! Whats a good standby for when I her groceries arnt that interesting though? Im not talking about the mall so much as a Wal Mart setting.

stevnan

Awards
Wal-mart? Did you just admit to shopping at Wal-mart???? I mean we all do it. But we just don't admit it, hahaha.

Just tell her that the frozen dinners she chose are your favorites? Women in the US don't cook any more right? They certainly don't where I live...

Then tell her you eat them before bed when you don't have time to cook a proper meal!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hey its a start! Ill have to fine tune it a bit, but thanks:)

Oh, and for the recored, I just whant everybody to know that I do have game. Ive just had a little troube getting to the places where i can use it lately.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

But in all seriousness, great suggestions already and yeah, just be confident. Like it's already been said, you work out and take care of yourself so you should be confident. I'm a huge fan of maintaining eye contact and smiling. Most girls are used to guys darting their eyes away. Now keep in mind, you need to know how to do it right so it doesn't look like you're just staring. I've been doing a lot of maintained eye contact and flashing a smile lately just for kicks and it's a blast to watch the girls smile back as they keep walking.
bam right here. I learned a few years ago that the key to distinguishing yourself from most guys is to be able to maintain eye contact with a woman. Most guys cannot do this for one reason or another. But if you can maintain eye contact, it seems to be extremely impressive to women.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bam right here. I learned a few years ago that the key to distinguishing yourself from most guys is to be able to maintain eye contact with a woman. Most guys cannot do this for one reason or another. But if you can maintain eye contact, it seems to be extremely impressive to women.
I was just doing this at the grocery store again the other day, haha. It's too fun. Just pick a cute girl here and there, get her to make eye contact, flash a small smile and then keep on walking. It's pretty enjoyable :yup:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I give them the iron livers 1,2 punch- make I contact........ Lightly tilt my head and wink. Bitches love thar shieeet

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just doing this at the grocery store again the other day, haha. It's too fun. Just pick a cute girl here and there, get her to make eye contact, flash a small smile and then keep on walking. It's pretty enjoyable :yup:
I thought about doing this tonight after I left the gym.I saw this hot blonde chick with a whooty at walmart as I was shopping. since I'm pretty much married all I can do is look nutting else but I wanted to give her a standing ovation for that booty at least. bless america for their hormonal food products.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I give them the iron livers 1,2 punch- make I contact........ Lightly tilt my head and wink. Bitches love thar shieeet
I am not sure which I found funniest. The idea that you are serious or the idea that even as a joke you refer to your moves as the "iron livers 1,2 punch" lol. I genuinely laughed out loud.

To the OP. Let's be honest, you are asking for dating advice on a bodybuilding forum. I am not sure anyone here is overly qualified to help you lol.

In my humble opinion, a smile and a genuine conversation that she will appreciate. Then again, I am a chivalrous type of guy and am not a one night stand man. If you are looking for a fling maybe you should take the Iron Liver's advice and throw her the one two punch. Apparently "bitches love thar shieeet".

Dammit, if there was ever a thread made for Markus, it was this one.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Markus"s nickname was < first name "Rim Job" last name >, we go wayyy back. Funnny dude