What's Wrong With the Post Counts?

  1. Cool What's Wrong With the Post Counts?


    When I logged on, I had 9 posts. Then I posted several posts and what do you know, I have 9 posts. After posting this thread? 9! But my profile shows a post count of 92. Why aren't the post counts applied to the board?
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)


  2. you dont get post count for posts made in general chat, where most all of your posts are made.

  3. Damn post-whores and their post counts.
    •   
       


  4. post counts make you better in the gym...
  5. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    post counts make you better in the gym...
    Actually, post counts get you a 25% discount on gear at Wal-mart.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  6. BTW-Aren't you the guy that made fina from implants on the ****en news?
  7. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    BTW-Aren't you the guy that made fina from implants on the ****en news?
    Ummmm, I don't know what you're talking about.
    Last edited by TheChosen1; 07-30-2004 at 06:05 PM.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  8. So if I do a +1, it will really be a +0
    lol

  9. Bro this is a waste of a thread. What the hell is the difference what your post count is?
  10. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Bro this is a waste of a thread. What the hell is the difference what your post count is?
    Technically, that's a good "maybe". It's no different than someone asking what day it is. While it's a meaningless question, it's obviously something that someone needs to know.

    When I posted this thread, it was because I simply noticed a delimma with the post counts eventhough I had posted at least 6 times that evening. Of course, post counts aren't that important, except with determining whether or not someone's a newbie on the board. However, with so many beginning bodybuilders asking questions like, "I don't have time to diet or workout. What can I do to get cut?" or "What's the best cycle to use for ...........", one more "simple" meaningless question on the board won't exactly shut it down. Besides, questions like, "Can somebody help me find a source?" is more of a worthless thread, as we all know.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  11. Bro post count has nothing to do with whether your a newb or not it's about knowledge. If you have 2 posts but in those 2 posts you obviously know what your talking about your not viewed as a newb. Anyway don't worry about it just concentrate on learning all the info we have here and leave the post count to the post whores
  12. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Bro post count has nothing to do with whether your a newb or not it's about knowledge. If you have 2 posts but in those 2 posts you obviously know what your talking about your not viewed as a newb. Anyway don't worry about it just concentrate on learning all the info we have here and leave the post count to the post whores
    True that, bro.
    No problem. As with the other boards that I visit, I'm here to learn as well as extend my knowledge and assistance.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  13. Welcome mate.

  14. Yes bro welcome and enjoy we all have much to learn.
  15. Red face


    LOL......Thanks for the welcome, guys, but I've been a member here for over a year now.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    LOL......Thanks for the welcome, guys, but I've been a member here for over a year now.



    I am slow so sometimes it takes me awhile to say hello.
  17. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by size


    I am slow so sometimes it takes me awhile to say hello.
    No problem, bro.
    I once welcomed a member to another board shortly after he was banned.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  18. Welcome .... Neeeewbie! (kidding bro)
    Sage
  19. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by sage
    Welcome .... Neeeewbie! (kidding bro)
    Sage

    Hey, I didn't come here to take such abuse. I could have gone to alot of other boards to get that kind of abuse.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    LOL......Thanks for the welcome, guys, but I've been a member here for over a year now.

    And you only have 12 posts , come on bro I'm not saying start post whoring but nothing wrong with a few "bump" reply's now and then. There simple yet effective
  21. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    And you only have 12 posts , come on bro I'm not saying start post whoring but nothing wrong with a few "bump" reply's now and then. There simple yet effective
    No problem. I think the actual count used to be there until the board changed and I was, unfortunately, gone for a while.

    But I've already added a few posts in the Anabolic section, including my "Source Search" thread". j/k, of course
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is wrong with the avatars?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:50 PM
  2. What's wrong with the tracking orders page?....
    By Garyboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. This Is What's Wrong With The World !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Log in
Log in