Negative ion/magnetic bracelets

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I fell for the snake oil routine at the mall n picked one up.

His balance test had me fooled, after trying it a few times, I figured Id pick one up and test it out.

Placebo effects? Maybe...if I perform better because I THINK the bracelet works, whats the harm in that?

Its been 24 hours with it on, I cant say I notice a difference.

I know the science behind them are sketchy but I had a few friends tell me they work.

What do u think?

JComp

Awards
Ive always wanted to give these a try. Im always skeptical of this stuff but always interested in it. How much did they cost?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
YES!!!! It's that time again! :banana:

Get ready to experience the IMPOSSIBLE! :jaw:

Enormous increase in maximum power and reps during your workouts, within SECONDS of wearing this amazing product plus dramatically enhance your energy, mental focus and endurance levels.

THE STRAP is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and INSTANTANEOUS effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before! Fizogen has once again kicked down the door of possibilities and introduces the most powerful Unfair Advantage in the history of sports and bodybuilding.

Objective: Purpose of this study was to compare the effects of "The Strap" on measures of strength, power, balance, muscular endurance and anaerobic power.

Methods: Five healthy, recreationally active and experienced weight training men (25-37 yr) participated in this study. The pilot study was designed for use in the development of efficient testing protocols. It consisted of two (2) separate trials (control & The Strap) separated by 6 days between each trial at the same time of day. No exercise 24 hours prior to each trial was allowed and each subject recorded their 24 hour diet prior to trial 1 duplicating it during trials 2 and 3. Each subject underwent a pre-test screening by completing a Health History Questionnaire, resting blood pressure and heart rate along with a comprehensive metabolic panel and lipid panel. The dependent variables included 1-RM on bench press, resting metabolic rate, reps to failure on bench press (80% of 1-RM), rate of force development on bench press (40% of 1-RM), 2 different balance tests and a Wingate cycle test (3-10 sec trials).

Results: Comparing control and The Strap conditions produced statistically significant differences in 1-RM bench press (248 ± 47.3 vs 257 ± 48.8 lbs, p=0.0008); peak power in the Wingate test trial 2 (1002.4 ± 123.4 vs 1042.4 ± 126.4 Watts, p=0.019); peak power in the Wingate test trial 3 (863 ± 63.4 vs 940.8 ± 84.9 Watts, p=0.026); mean power in the Wingate test trial 3 (689.2 ± 48.5 vs 745.6 ± 84.3 Watts, p=0.046). Trends toward statistical significance were found in balance test #2 (2.6 ± .54 vs 3.2 ± .83, p=0.07) and mean power in the Wingate test trial 2 (792.2 ± 71.4 vs 830.4 ± 83.0 Watts, p=0.046). Of importance, no statistical significance or trends toward were observed in systolic and diastolic blood pressure or heart rate.

Conclusion: Based on observations of this study, acute administration of "The Strap" led to increases in 1-RM bench press strength, and increases in peak power output during a 10 second Wingate cycle test in trials 2 and 3 of 3 total trials. Mean power output was greater in The Strap group vs control during trial 2 of 3 total trials. Acute administration of "The Strap" had no untoward cardiovascular effects as measured by blood pressure and heart rate.

----

The Strap is an explosively powerful performance enhancement agent that will shock and amaze the world! As soon as The Strap is worn, users may instantly experience incredible increases in strength, endurance, power, energy, balance, focus, flexibility, and more! The Strap's instant effects are due to a polarized field it helps to enhance around the body, which may have a positive and immediate interaction with the human quantum frequency, tonal vibration, bio-energy and magnetic fields. The Strap's proprietary quantum polarized process may help unlock the body's life force energy and true intended potential by promoting an enhanced human bio-energy system, Simply Take the Strap Tests, which are located on the top and bottom panels of this box to instantly feel the effects! Experience the power of The Strap! The Strap booklet is an incredibly informative source of information on how The Strap works, how it may be combined or Stacked effectively with other supplements, cutting edge weight raining and dieting routines/info, testimonials and much more! Improve Energy and Stamina.

----

I can't stand those stupid bracelets. I hate the new ones even more because so many damn people are ACTUALLY WEARING THEM! Kudos to their marketing guy or whatever but damn people, really?

I use those bracelets for profiling purposes at work and at the gym. If someone is wearing one, I'm not going to try to explain nutrition and training styles to them. Nor will I be asking them for a spot in the gym. :laugh:

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Lol I think Jay Cutler has his own brand of those.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im wearing one right now. Don't work. I jus wear it as an accessory.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The one i got was 25.

Ya i agree, it looks nice...lol

I wanted to give it a try at least and see if there were any truth to it.

I see alot of people wearing em