How to close a Windows Messenger account.
- 07-25-2004, 09:00 PM
- 07-25-2004, 10:58 PM
I think these are the instructions I followed to do it (#$#$#$ micr$oft)
If not google uninstall windows messenger. If you uninstall it I would not worry about the account too much.
07-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
Thanks man, but I would still like to have it on there, just not with my own account. If I do that, can I re-install it with a blank account? I don't have my XP back-up disc either...can't seem to find it..****....
07-25-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jergo
Okay, I got it now man thanks. I didn't have that SP1 on my XP version. Thats what was confusing me before when I went in to uncheck in "Add/Remove Programs."
Now, hopefully when I run my on-board system restore I can get it back.....sweet deal..
07-26-2004, 02:12 AM
07-26-2004, 02:29 AM
lol...thats cool man...exactly what I need...now I won't have to restore ALL of that factory crap, programs, etc...thx again..Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
Similar Forum Threads
- By packers6211 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:50 AM
- By neoborn in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2007, 07:39 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 07:35 AM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2002, 12:56 PM