- 05-23-2011, 04:50 PM
- 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
I didn't think it was too bad. I ate a lot of oatmeal, mashed potatoes, stuff like that. The pain wasn't bad at all. I didn't take any pain medication, worst part was getting food stuck in the holes where the teeth were.
- 05-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Assuming you got dry sockets then.. Lol.. I had ibuprofen and vicodin.. Vicodin made me just pass out.. For like 12-16 hours..
05-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Only positive thing is that I never swelled up at all.
05-24-2011, 12:24 AM
funniest thing was when I got sedated.. they used N0S and I got all tingly and the nurse said something about a pinch, and what felt like 15 minutes later I felt a sharp pain then I woke up on a cot curled up with gauze in my mouth spooning a pillow.. had been there like 3 hours.. anesthesiologist said it was because I was behind on sleep or something.. it was weird..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fatkid42 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 11-23-2010, 02:37 AM
- By Alexander in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:36 PM
- By ahsbaseball08 in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
- By yaboyjjones in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:23 PM
- By bigred869 in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:16 PM