Institutional and I(labrad) were just banned from bb.com

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Originally posted by John Benz
    When you were banned the last time, I sent him an angry pm, and told him a true friend may not always agree with his friend, but when he is attacked, he will defend him, right or wrong.
    Yea, I appreciate that brother. Agree or Disagree......we have flamethrowers like no other JB..

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.45%

jweave
    congrats on the mod. your a good man. and i will be back here now that i know where it is. its time for me to learn again, instead of teaching kids how to tie their shoes.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.72%

Originally posted by institutional

im telling you labrad, we got all kinds of problems today. i guess they got hagy over there hacking. talk about an idiot.
    It couldn't be Hagy alone. He lacks the mental acumen.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Sorry to hear about it labrad but  welcome here and have fun.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Originally posted by jweave23
    And Institutional, I know it is with work and school Now, get your ass back on here!
    And CerealKiller, that goes for you as well!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.72%

Originally posted by John Benz

And CerealKiller, that goes for you as well!
    Jesus I can't leave for 5 minutes without you noticing.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.45%

Originally posted by DarCSA
    Sorry to hear about it labrad but  welcome here and have fun.
    Thanks Dar.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.51%

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Heres another BB.com theory for you and how posting there seriously makes you dumber, I know, it happened to me.....

When you have a good amount of posts, been around for awhile you begin to feel like its your forum and you take pride in it (much as I did) so you search any post you can help on, and do so. You take what you know and apply it, helping those aware as yourself. Because of this, you dont go out and research info., you dont ask questions (in fear someone will realize you dont know everything) and that makes you dumber, seriously. You sit around and answer creatine questions, protein questions, and damnit, you're good at it. Think of what you're missing! Some members dont mind, they like knowing a little and helping others who think they're smart.....you'll never improve your intelligence or mental database if you dont get out and run with the big dogs.

A lot of guys from over there wont come here (or anywhere else for that matter) because they feel they cant contribute and answer questions over here, they're a nobody over here, and they dont want to leave their post counts behind. Thats bull****. I post at 32 boards, read EVERYDAY at 42 boards. The more you get out the more you learn the more you can contribute to your board.......
    Bra-****in-vo! I couldnt agree more, dude... I would rather be learning than being "bodybuilding tech support" any day...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.02%

An update on the situation over at bb.com.

And I'm glad as hell it is has happended.

LOL I'm glad I got kicked off and banned as mod and my username banned for NO ****ING REASON. I don't care though if they want to falsely accuse people who cares. I didn't do nothign wrong, I loathe Joe hagy why would I help him and leak info.

Anyway, H wanted me re-instated i said thanks but no thanks all except for a few they are corrupt.

I agree YJ posting at bb.com does that.

Last edited by Dynomyte001; 02-05-2003 at 09:06 PM.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

After readin this I went over there...and looks like a mass banning! well, at least its good for entertainment value..
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

you guys are better off over here anyhow. here we are mature and talk inteligantly. welcome the family is growing.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.09%

Cool

LOL so much hatred toward bb.com.

If you were banned, go tell Ryan and he will reinstate you.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.51%

Originally posted by Big H
    LOL so much hatred toward bb.com.
    oh, I dont hate bb.com really, but the "quality-post-to-bs-post ratio" is WAY out of whack... there are some good bro's over there that I learn a ton from... like Fitnessman... but overall, its a real big whip... thats why I like this board...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

I agree with Anxed...I dont hate bb.com and the board still has alot of potential..and there are still some good bros over there....i jus hope they get their act together...but the whole environment here is alot better.....
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There ARE good bros there to be sure, but I personally feel they are fighting to restore something that is unattainable, at least for that board. Too many members at too young an age, with the inclusions of sex/teen sections and poor orchestration and you're asking for one hell of a mess sooner or later... what we gotta do, is get those bros over here (they mostly are by now ). It is still good for research I think, as it's a ****ing huge info base with some good stuff in there. I don't know that they have any future potential though I only see it getting worse. **** runs downhill and the few poor good bros who are struggling valiantly to stem the flow and give that place some sense of credibility definitely need props in my book.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.7%

Originally posted by Biggin
    There ARE good bros there to be sure, but I personally feel they are fighting to restore something that is unattainable, at least for that board. Too many members at too young an age, with the inclusions of sex/teen sections and poor orchestration and you're asking for one hell of a mess sooner or later... what we gotta do, is get those bros over here (they mostly are by now ). It is still good for research I think, as it's a ****ing huge info base with some good stuff in there. I don't know that they have any future potential though I only see it getting worse. **** runs downhill and the few poor good bros who are struggling valiantly to stem the flow and give that place some sense of credibility definitely need props in my book.
    well, ya, thats true...it being a source of research was what i meant..and didnt say very well. but thanks to yj, jweave, and others this board's building a good base for research too...and you dont have to sift thru a bunch of crap to get to it....
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

well yeh but... wont creatine give me 'creatine rage?'

I agree bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Greetings from BB.com!
    By Sixt33n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:18 PM